Pujara's county performance thread

if  this hack is selected to play for India again  cricket loving supporters across whole of India should  come together in masses and conduct intense protests country wide  be it thru social media, public  gatherings etc etc. Indian team is not Kohli's or Shastri 's private property so that they can go on acting any  nonsenses and getting away with it.  If this waste of a thick skinned player is allowed to continue in the team he is going to be the main reason w.r.t losing lots of tests abroad.

On 6/20/2018 at 8:08 PM, UnknownGenius said:

I follow Yorkshire cricke and Pujara has been their worst player

What a joke

Lees is THE worst. Still it's quite some achievement for a player with his Test experience to be one if the worst players in this average to poor Yorkshire side. To be fair he's done a job tonight jusr stayed in. Still expect him to go early tomorrow and the rest of them to collapse to give Hampshire/Hampafrica/SA B whatever they're called, an easy chase.

To be fair there does seem to be a curse on Yorkshire overseas players. I bet even Williamson is rubbish when he comes later in the summer. Can't remember the last one that did well. Lehmann probably and I'm embarrassed to associate him with Yorkshire now for obvious reasons 

Edited by YCCC
50 minutes ago, YCCC said:

Lees is THE worst. Still it's quite some achievement for a player with his Test experience to be one if the worst players in this average to poor Yorkshire side. To be fair he's done a job tonight jusr stayed in. Still expect him to go early tomorrow and the rest of them to collapse to give Hampshire/Hampafrica/SA B whatever they're called, an easy chase.

To be fair there does seem to be a curse on Yorkshire overseas players. I bet even Williamson is rubbish when he comes later in the summer. Can't remember the last one that did well. Lehmann probably and I'm embarrassed to associate him with Yorkshire now for obvious reasons 

If you are going as far as 90's to see a good overseas player for Yorkshire, look no further than "the master" himself!!!

For a full story:

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/blog/2011/jun/29/sachin-tendulkar-yorkshire-cricket