Humble pie for Dhoni haters

Stradlater

1 minute ago, kira said:

Not even watching the IPL, I could care less what this loser does in ipl, just putting some hypocrites back in their place

this is IPL forum FYI :phehe: 

IPL is life <3 

ps:-

dhoni will be playing till 2019 , so you still get your chances 

Just now, velu said:

this is IPL forum FYI :phehe: 

IPL is life <3 

ps:-

dhoni will be playing till 2019 , so you still get your chances 

Dhoni will always continue to give me chances to own his chamchas, I don't even mind chamchas like you, it's some pathetic hypocrite scums who use different filters when some other player is involved but bury their heads in a sand when dhoni is involved, and they even have the gall to defend dhoni's international t20 career based on these phateechar ipl knocks

My dear fellow Madras machans, your reply to my CSK 2018 championship winning party is requested by the 5th of May, 2018. :icflove:

There is no effin way in hell we are going to lose with Thala Dhoni in the form that he is in..

absolutely....from now on i will worship my lord dhoni......the tall,dark , handsome bahubal dhoni......plz dhoni take me in ur sharan....

worship GIF

Dhoni will always continue to give me chances to own his chamchas, I don't even mind chamchas like you, it's some pathetic hypocrite scums who use different filters when some other player is involved but bury their heads in a sand when dhoni is involved, and they even have the gall to defend dhoni's international t20 career based on these phateechar ipl knocks

u have another chance ....go ahead

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

Dhoni has always been good for CSK. Plus he looked all undercooked with RPS last 2 years. Its like how if we are asked to work where we do not like.

So back with CSK, now he is rejuvenated and its great for any genuine Indian. This is as good as you can get anywhere in the world. 

Though not sure about his fitness with back problems. He need to 100% fit for internationals. IPL n all is still okay, let him play as he wants.

DHONI In IPL - Sixes

2008 - 15

2009 - 9

2010 - 8

2011 - 23

2012 - 9

2013 - 25

2014 - 20

2015 - 17

2016 - 14

2017 - 16

2018 - 20* Sixes ( 8 innings)

And people said he had lost hitting powers :phehe:

six hitting monster is back :aha: 

dhoni is back :aha: 

Not sure why few ICFers want him to fail. Its no secret that MSD will be playing the 2019 WC and an inform Dhoni will be a huge asset for us. 

Rohit

Dhawan

Rahul

Kohli

Iyer/Pandey

Dhoni

Pandya

Good batting line up :agree:

Where is Samson/Pant in your good batting lineup. 

Oops... their position is still occupied by someone.