If you had an unlimited budget to make a really good movie, what would it be about, who would be your music director and why?

Brainfade

I have so many stories to tell. If I have unlimited budget, I would rather make several smaller budget films than making just one big budget extravaganza.  

Here is a story for your film.Raj Kumar Tyagi is a Indian trundler who despite his 

Best effort cannot bowl above 140 .In India vs Pakistan final of champions trophy he had to defend 21 runs of last over but due to his slow speed he was unable to defend.Down and humilated he vowed to find tearaway quick to so that stain on India of being a country of trundlers is removed.He goes to villages and several parts of India to find such type of rookie to who he can train.You can add any type of masala here fast forward to end Tyagi's student is fast bowler and India and Pakistan meeting in World cup final .With barely 9 runs required of last over Tyagi's student was given the He bowled three reverse swimg yorkers all above 160 kph to clean bowled pak batsmen amd making India win World cup.

Here is a story for your film.Raj Kumar Tyagi is a Indian trundler who despite his 

Best effort cannot bowl above 140 .In India vs Pakistan final of champions trophy he had to defend 21 runs of last over but due to his slow speed he was unable to defend.Down and humilated he vowed to find tearaway quick to so that stain on India of being a country of trundlers is removed.He goes to villages and several parts of India to find such type of rookie to who he can train.You can add any type of masala here fast forward to end Tyagi's student is fast bowler and India and Pakistan meeting in World cup final .With barely 9 runs required of last over Tyagi's student was given the He bowled three reverse swimg yorkers all above 160 kph to clean bowled pak batsmen amd making India win World cup.

Fail+troll+is+fail+_1b7bd101b355759e77497b8fb4809ac1.jpg

You have got to be kidding me :whack2:

It was torture enough watching that clown trying to act giving those sheepishly boring expressions and horrible voice for the first time and now you want us to go through that trauma once again. :facepalm:

Most overrated film of 20th century.

Don't do don't do....its a very fun romantic movie....

A semi-masala film set during British Raj. May be in WW2 era using a combination of freedom struggle and Indiana Jones like story line 

Cast: Since many folks tell me that I should have joined movies, may be will act in it (after all its my $ :dontknow: )

Background score by late John Barry (assuming he would be alive)

Songs (if required) by RD Burman

Directed by David Lean (or Spielberg) as they are masters of such genre 

End sequence will be similar to this but with more action and stunts probably starting the sequence over water to avoid plagiarism 

Would do a better job than the aging Sir Roger Moore in the clip  :dance:

Edited by zen

I got such great ideas:

Romance+Action+drama: College environment, poor guy, rich girl, initially they hate each other, guy protects girl from goons (action scene) suddenly they love each other and want to settle down, girls dad objects, tries to give a lot of money to poor guy who refuses coz uska pyaar sachcha hai, rich dad hires more goons to pack him off (another action scene) but guy emerges triumphant because of his poor mans strength, he's injured but is with his girl and a background romantic score, suddenly rich dad ka dil pighal gaya and he apologizes to poor guy and then marriage and the end!

Suspense+Thriller: There has been a crime (not sure robbery or murder) but there are lots of suspects and there's a smart policeman as our lead character, he figures out the criminal through an outstanding piece of genius: fingerprints on the crime scene! 

I would probably make a movie so complex that even I can not understand and since I have unlimited budget will pay a fortune to each critics and reviewing websites to critically acclaim the movie as the most intellectually appealing movie of the century and not meant for dumb peoples. Hire thousands of internet army to spread the narrative on various social media platforms of how it's a movie for Person with class. 

Some years later, people will say the movie was ahead of it's time and one of the finest to come out of bollywood. 

If I have unlimited budget I will make a movie on Lord Shiva & Kali. The image of Shankar under Kali feet always amuse me. I would like to have the unlimited budget to make the best lord Shankar character ever shown on screen. 

I would like to use all the techniques available to make it a masterpiece.

I would hire Ajay Atul as music director as well as background music as they are good for devotional music. 

Mahabharata baby. It has everything in it from big battle scenes to romance to conspiracies to adventure to mythology. You name it. LOTR and ASOIAF are nothing when compared to it.

My director would be: Peter Jackson

Music director: John Williams

We should have a join venture, mahabharata if made correct has the power to popularise hindu mythology throughout the world, sick of Greek mythology regurgitated day in, day out. 

Should make a quintet, with atmosphere like 300, and story telling should be done by Kunti. Each volume intricately carved into a masterpiece. 

If I have unlimited budget I will make a movie on Lord Shiva & Kali. The image of Shankar under Kali feet always amuse me. I would like to have the unlimited budget to make the best lord Shankar character ever shown on screen. 

I would like to use all the techniques available to make it a masterpiece.

I would hire Ajay Atul as music director as well as background music as they are good for devotional music. 

Very underrated duo. Outside the Marathi cinema circle not many people know about them even though they've done good work in Hindi too. I like Sachin-Jigar as well.

Why such communally focused movies, be secular and make some movies on other prominent religions and their founders/prophets as well. The unlimited budget should hopefully be adequate for securing yourself and all the theatres :winky:

@velu @Vilander@bowl_out 

Two close friends one is very rich. other one is doing milk business. But rich friend's dad wanted the land owned by milk friend to build a hotel. Out of friendship he just signs all the document and hands over the land to him. Then they have a fight at the hotel opening ceremony. Friendship breaks. Milk friend loses his land and everything. He challenges his rich friend that he would become richer than him and make his friend poor. He becomes rich in one song.  Remaining story will tell how he achieves that. :)

By the way

Hero - Rajinikanth

Heroine - Kushboo

Edited by vvvslaxman

@velu @Vilander@bowl_out 

Two close friends one is very rich. other one is doing milk business. But rich friend's dad wanted the land owned by milk friend to build a hotel. Out of friendship he just signs all the document and hands over the land to him. Then they have a fight at the hotel opening ceremony. Friendship breaks. Milk friend loses his land and everything. He challenges his rich friend that he would become richer than him and make his friend poor. He becomes rich in one song.  Remaining story will tell how he achieves that. :)

By the way

Hero - Rajinikanth

Heroine - Kushboo

Malai da. Annamalai.

Whats this thread about? Never been to this side of ICF

Edited by bowl_out