Is Pakistan test team that bad?

1 hour ago, Lala said:

This is about test cricket. Rather trolling on 11 WC win (most of them are group matches though that do not impact on next level results) check the head to head Test (12-9) and ODI (73-52) then you will have your own mauka mauka :cantstop:

for the current Indian lot, a 73-73 or close parity will not be achieved in their or their chilldrens’ life time :lollypop:, just like their fathers...mauka-mauka :cantstop:

Even imagine 1 win for every 4 years of WC meet up it will take India to wait another 84 years to level 73 ODI wins :cantstop:

That is why we pity our fortune,had we got opportunity to play pak now we would have pasted them for sure .... without giving them any. ..... mauka mauka and please spare us with your head to head crap gained at the back of rigged umpirin...good old days in deserts of Arabia

4 hours ago, Lala said:

This is about test cricket. Rather trolling on 11 WC win (most of them are group matches though that do not impact on next level results) check the head to head Test (12-9) and ODI (73-52) then you will have your own mauka mauka :cantstop:

for the current Indian lot, a 73-73 or close parity will not be achieved in their or their chilldrens’ life time :lollypop:, just like their fathers...mauka-mauka :cantstop:

Even imagine 1 win for every 4 years of WC meet up it will take India to wait another 84 years to level 73 ODI wins :cantstop:

It’s not trolling, it’s extreme superiority in WCs, 

I guess in Pakistan only replays of Kitply cups are shown on TV and greatness of 70-50 H2H, I feel for you having never witnessed or felt the high emotions of Pakistan win vs India in WC, only sadness and anger

We enjoyed it 11 times and counting :lol: 

31 minutes ago, Bilal78 said:

Thats your excuse.

Go to the doctor to get your head checked, if umpiring was the main cause than I’m sure the margin of Pakistan victory would have been reduced from 100 runs to 70-80 runs.

You want to remember the past so much don’t you? finally you have evolved atleast you don’t throw glass bottles at players, now you only cry so that is a big improvement.

Beta the next Target is to man up before you face the Tiger that is Pakistan, don’t crap yourself.

Lol

3 hours ago, Bilal78 said:

I feel happy.

Its like letting your child win against you in the back yard.

Aur Aik aur cheez beta, Jaldi Sonha hai kyu kain tomorrow school be jahana hai.

like I said, you have never known the feeling of a WC win over your arch-enemy, I pity your kind...the happiness is child like :marchmellow:

On 5/4/2018 at 10:03 AM, Green Monster said:

:laugh: nice jokes but Pak woukld whitewash bharat team if played today 

Even if Pak could whitewash our team, some mafia-man from Dubai would call up your dressing-room during the match and your bhikari players would lose the match for 2 paisa. :(( 

11 hours ago, Lala said:

Strong reply given who judge our performances on a one practice match :cantstop: 428 scored against Northamptonshire. What would you say now trollers?:cantstop:

Good achievement by PCT to beat the 10 ranked northants team that is 16 points behind 9th ranked Durham in second division county. Should be quite an even, competitive match against Ireland for you guys! 

1 hour ago, hhhhdmt said:

i guess we aren't that bad after all. Even if we lose this, we have fought well. 

We are a test team in a rebuilding stage. 

Hahaha even if you lose this you are happy with a "fought well" just like ireland fought well against you guys and were happy :hysterical:This is true minnow mentality which suits you because you are a minnow:biggrin: 

46 minutes ago, kira said:

Hahaha even if you lose this you are happy with a "fought well" just like ireland fought well against you guys and were happy :hysterical:This is true minnow mentality which suits you because you are a minnow:biggrin: 

Nope. Not minnows. We can and do beat teams at home most of the time, barring the recent Sri Lanka loss. We have beaten Aus, England and a bunch of teams at home most of the time which minnows don't do. We drew 2-2 in England. Which minnow team has drawn a four match series in England? 

We are rebuilding after losing YK and Misbah. We only have two established batters in the team in Azhar and Shafiq. Rest except Sarf are newbies. We are playing without our best spinner in Yasir. The bowlers barring Amir are newbies. 

If this was a more experienced squad, i would not be happy just with fighting well. But the fact that an inexperienced squad has fought this well makes me pretty happy. We might actually win this. 

5 hours ago, hhhhdmt said:

To add to this, India have an experienced squad. Dhawan, Vijay, Kohli, Pujara, Sharma, Ashwin etc. We don't. If we had as experienced a squad as India, i would want more than just a fight. 

We have experience alright but we have sh1t experience. Most of them are hacks. India struggles through politics within the team. Both the Sharmas were played even after repeated failures. Rahane and Bhuvi are ignored even though they were the best players for India overseas. Tailunted Sharma doesnt seem motivated I guess he is happy with his IPL money. On top we have Shastri "backing" them. I dont know what he means by that. We'll be happy if we could win a test. Pakistan is a mercurial side. you dont know which one turns up, the other day you struggled to beat IRE now you are at top against ENG. I guess Pak will be more competitive than India.