Why do Dhoni fans hate Pant?

Trichromatic

1 hour ago, Old guy said:

so you dont really agree dhoni is hack and are just calling pant hack because people call dhoni hack ? 

you care so much about what other people say about dhoni and you dont like it but you end up doing same things to others..dont you see problem in this? you are not solving anything here but now doing mental gymnastic to justify calling a 20 year old a hack just because you are pissed someone else called your favourite cricketer a hack .

half the time your comment is talking about what others did to justify what you are saying or about to say while completely ignoring you are doing the exact same thing which pisses you off so much.

That's exactly his problem and Dhoni bhakt's problems. Even when csk is doing well and dhoni is playing well, he will get excited and make comments like "go and die haters" just because someone has different opinion about dhoni they all are haters. He likes Dhoni good  for him enjoy his inning and can have giggle during his sleep thinking about it , why worry about others who have different opinion.

Edited by raki05

1 hour ago, raki05 said:

That's exactly his problem and Dhoni bhakt's problems. Even when csk is doing well and dhoni is playing well, he will get excited and make comments like "go and die haters" just because someone has different opinion about dhoni they all are haters. He likes Dhoni good  for him enjoy his inning and can have giggle during his sleep thinking about it , why worry about others who have different opinion.

Oh I see, so that is why you are triggered and getting personal in every post. 

Atleast follow what you preach, why worry about others who have different opinion then yours. :phehe:

4 hours ago, Garuda said:

He is probably an angry 5'1 midget. He resorts to name calling when cornered in an argument. He is also low on wit and humor so he used same words like phateechar :laugh:. He is the very definition of a keyboard warrior :hysterical:. Please take it easy on him.

:hysterical: show some mercy.. You ll eat that midget alive or what:phehe:

1 hour ago, Shunya said:

Oh I see, so that is why you are triggered and getting personal in every post. 

Atleast follow what you preach, why worry about others who have different opinion then yours. :phehe:

What personal ,remember who got triggered and personal last time first, mod has to delete the post.Also why pull someone unnecessarily if you think they are heater and can give you hard time :hysterical:.

6 hours ago, Shunya said:

Yea, so he is unorthodox as you said. He has very limited offside game. I infact am in admiration that with such limited technique he has done so much at international level. And to praise him for that, I am a Dhoni chamcha.

You're not called a Dhoni chamcha for simply being in awe of his batting accomplishments. There are other reasons why you and many others on this forum are classified as his chamchas.

Also, weren't you the one who was calling critics of Dhoni as 'ch**tiyon ki toli' a few days back? If you don't like name-calling then don't do it yourself. If people go out of hand in their posts, please report them. Makes the admin's/mod's jobs easier.

If you have a problem with word "Hack", fine dont call him a "hack" and lets use sophisticated words like unorthodox, etc. 

I don't have a problem with the word. All I said was that imo it would be incorrect to call Dhoni a hack, considering his record. 

I thought sophisticated discussions are not enjoyed by people here. 

Correct. This is the IPL sub-forum and the season is ongoing. IPL is not associated with sophistication. It's just pure tamaasha.

So Dhoni is called hack by lot of people here, why cant Pant be a hack. 

Is that honestly your line of reasoning for calling Pant a hack? 

Look, this is a forum where people express their opinion. If people don't want to agree with you, they simply won't and vice versa.

No need to raise a hue and cry about people disagreeing with your opinion. Nobody's opinion is sacrosanct. 

That is bone of contention for everything it seems in this thread and Dhoni fans are being singled out as some sort of witch-hunting happening.

No it isn't. The bone of contention here is the attitude of a certain set of posters towards a particular player. The joy they take in said player's failures and misery. This is an observation made by many posters and if you want, you can confirm this with the OP. 

20 minutes ago, jalebi_bhai said:

You're not called a Dhoni chamcha for simply being in awe of his batting accomplishments. There are other reasons why you and many others on this forum are classified as his chamchas.

So who is a fan and who is a chamcha? What definition do u follow? Please enlighten why I am a chamcha as per your reasoning.

23 minutes ago, jalebi_bhai said:

Also, weren't you the one who was calling critics of Dhoni as 'ch**tiyon ki toli' a few days back? If you don't like name-calling then don't do it yourself. If people go out of hand in their posts, please report them. Makes the admin's/mod's jobs easier.

Why dont you read all of discussions as well and find out who says what to whom. Have heard plenty of worse thing than CKT. I was not even posting much earlier. As soon as you post anything that is against the mob and give it back to those haters in their own language, people become butthurt. Do you just want Dhoni fans to just take all abuse and agree with everything that is written here? Might as well just say it that you wont tolerate anything good about Dhoni and get rid of the neutrality which everyone is trying to fake.

1 hour ago, jalebi_bhai said:

I don't have a problem with the word. All I said was that imo it would be incorrect to call Dhoni a hack, considering his record. 

Just a hack on offside because of obvious weakness. Not a complete hack. And yes in sophisticated terms as you said unorthodox.

Correct. This is the IPL sub-forum and the season is ongoing. IPL is not associated with sophistication. It's just pure tamaasha.

Look, this is a forum where people express their opinion. If people don't want to agree with you, they simply won't and vice versa.

No need to raise a hue and cry about people disagreeing with your opinion. Nobody's opinion is sacrosanct. 

I did not even start this thread. I am merely responding with my views related to what is being posted here. I am just stating that people here want to listen to only one thing - anti-dhoni comments and hence I agreed with another poster on the terminology Anti-Dhoni forum. Why is this called hue and cry? You do not agree with it, its okay. I am not asking everyone to agree with me. 

No it isn't. The bone of contention here is the attitude of a certain set of posters towards a particular player. The joy they take in said player's failures and misery. This is an observation made by many posters and if you want, you can confirm this with the OP. 

You do know there are far greater number of people who take joy in Dhoni's failure and misery. Even to an extent of supporting opposition and gathering Anti-India support on this very site. Rather people do not want to hear the same about other players hence they keep creating this theories that Dhoni fans hate so and so players. So everyone can continue to hit the punching bag of ICF. My point was simple, if you allow Dhoni criticisms to the level that all kinds of cheap shots are allowed as evident from this thread or 100s of other threads around, than calling someone hack on offside is way mild and far far from hate. Its as genuine as it can be and should not be a problem for anyone including Pant fanboys. Why does it turn into Dhoni fans hating pant unless there is some type of propaganda happening.

4 hours ago, Shunya said:

So who is a fan and who is a chamcha? What definition do u follow? Please enlighten why I am a chamcha as per your reasoning.

In the context of sportspersons:

A Fan:

1. An enthusiastic supporter, often a sincere well-wisher of a sportsperson/s who is honest enough to objectively recognize positve-negative traits, strengths-weaknesses and success-failures of his favourite sportsperson/s.  

A Chamcha:

1. A blind suppporter of a sportsperson who lacks objectivity while recognizing positve-negative traits, strengths-weaknesses and success-failures. Will try to spin negatives into positives, weaknesses into strengths and failures into successes.

2. Actively indulges in glory hunting on behalf of their favourite/s, giving undeserved credit and absolving them off deserved blame.

3. Displays an intense dislike for anybody who is considered a potential rival/replacement/threat to their favourite's position,status and legacy. Constant jibes and potshots accompany these sentiments.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What makes you a Dhoni chamcha? 

I remember you once telling me that Dhoni had to continue as Test captain, despite his repeated overseas captaincy failures, in order to shield the team from the losses we were, not had, but were going to incur under his captaincy....all so that the next captain could reap the benefits in the future.

As per you, defeat was a foregone conclusion and Dhoni couldn't do anything besides supposedly 'shielding' (whatever that's supposed to mean) the team. No point trying to win in the present...eh? You even tried to defend your argument by using some dialogue from the Batman trilogy.

Typical chamchagiri from you for the following reasons:

1. Blind support and defense for the indefensible as well as trying to spin a massive failure into an act of virtue (point number 1).

2. Absolving Dhoni of any blame for the losses (point number 2). 

That was just one instance and post btw. I'm sure other posters have other examples of your Dhoni chamchagiri.

Why dont you read all of discussions as well and find out who says what to whom. Have heard plenty of worse thing than CKT. I was not even posting much earlier. As soon as you post anything that is against the mob and give it back to those haters in their own language, people become butthurt. 

Like what? Also, don't try to use others' misbehaviour to rationalize your own.

And what is this mob you speak of? Don't tell me that a bunch of guys troll voting your posts = a mob.

Do you just want Dhoni fans to just take all abuse and agree with everything that is written here? Might as well just say it that you wont tolerate anything good about Dhoni and get rid of the neutrality which everyone is trying to fake.

No, we want you to use the report button so that we can take action against the abusive posts.

If you want to take matters into your own hands and give it back, then prepare to be reprimanded.

I did not even start this thread. I am merely responding with my views related to what is being posted here. I am just stating that people here want to listen to only one thing - anti-dhoni comments and hence I agreed with another poster on the terminology Anti-Dhoni forum. Why is this called hue and cry? You do not agree with it, its okay. I am not asking everyone to agree with me. 

The thread was started on the basis of an observation made by the OP. It isn't neccessarily Dhoni that is being criticized here, it is his chamchas. 

Also, it is called hue and cry because you're accusing nearly the entire forum of having an agenda simply because Dhoni and his chamchas, like yourself, are getting criticized by a few posters, and you guys can't take it.  

You do know there are far greater number of people who take joy in Dhoni's failure and misery Even to an extent of supporting opposition and gathering Anti-India support on this very site. 

Start a thread about it and call them out like @Trichromatic has in this thread.

Rather people do not want to hear the same about other players hence they keep creating this theories that Dhoni fans hate so and so players. So everyone can continue to hit the punching bag of ICF. 

They're not theories but well founded observations on the forum. Dhoni chamchas are the biggest exponents of point number 3 in my definition of chamchas. Taking jibes and potshots at others and then crying and complaining when they get the same dose back in kind.

My point was simple, if you allow Dhoni criticisms to the level that all kinds of cheap shots are allowed as evident from this thread or 100s of other threads around, than calling someone hack on offside is way mild and far far from hate. Its as genuine as it can be and should not be a problem for anyone including Pant fanboys. Why does it turn into Dhoni fans hating pant unless there is some type of propaganda happening.

Again, it's not propaganda or a theory but a well founded observation made by posters. Deal with it. 

11 hours ago, velu said:

bit consfused about who is trolling whom :confused:

its too late to go through the thread :yawn:

anyway well done boys :yess:

I'll remove your confusion, your chamcha gang is getting owned left, right and center :laugh:

13 hours ago, jalebi_bhai said:

A Fan:

1. An enthusiastic supporter, often a sincere well-wisher of a sportsperson/s who is honest enough to objectively recognize positve-negative traits, strengths-weaknesses and success-failures of his favourite sportsperson/s.  

A Chamcha:

1. A blind suppporter of a sportsperson who lacks objectivity while recognizing positve-negative traits, strengths-weaknesses and success-failures. Will try to spin negatives into positives, weaknesses into strengths and failures into successes.

2. Actively indulges in glory hunting on behalf of their favourite/s, giving undeserved credit and absolving them off deserved blame.

3. Displays an intense dislike for anybody who is considered a potential rival/replacement/threat to their favourite's position,status and legacy. Constant jibes and potshots accompany these sentiments.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I remember you once telling me that Dhoni had to continue as Test captain, despite his repeated overseas captaincy failures, in order to shield the team from the losses we were, not had, but were going to incur under his captaincy....all so that the next captain could reap the benefits in the future.

As per you, defeat was a foregone conclusion and Dhoni couldn't do anything besides supposedly 'shielding' (whatever that's supposed to mean) the team. No point trying to win in the present...eh? You even tried to defend your argument by using some dialogue from the Batman trilogy.

1. Blind support and defense for the indefensible as well as trying to spin a massive failure into an act of virtue (point number 1).

That was just one instance and post btw. I'm sure other posters have other examples of your Dhoni chamchagiri.

And what is this mob you speak of? Don't tell me that a bunch of guys troll voting your posts = a mob.

No, we want you to use the report button so that we can take action against the abusive posts.

If you want to take matters into your own hands and give it back, then prepare to be reprimanded.

The thread was started on the basis of an observation made by the OP. It isn't neccessarily Dhoni that is being criticized here, it is his chamchas. 

Also, it is called hue and cry because you're accusing nearly the entire forum of having an agenda simply because Dhoni and his chamchas, like yourself, are getting criticized by a few posters, and you guys can't take it.  

Start a thread about it and call them out like @Trichromatic has in this thread.

They're not theories but well founded observations on the forum. Dhoni chamchas are the biggest exponents of point number 3 in my definition of chamchas. Taking jibes and potshots at others and then crying and complaining when they get the same dose back in kind.

Again, it's not propaganda or a theory but a well founded observation made by posters. Deal with it. 

Wow, thanks for writing all that. I think I agree with most of what you wrote about the definition. I think now we can define everyone as a chamcha of someone or the other including Pant chamchas as well.

I dont agree with your judgement about me, but I think its okay that is your opinion. Atleast you write well and in civil manner, so thats all good. I am a Dhoni fan and I shall remain one until I wish. If you still want to continue with labelling so it becomes convenient/justified for you to take more jibes and potshots, then that is exactly the agenda/propaganda that I was talking about.

The discussion about Dhoni retiring in Test matches that you are referring to is way misconstrued. lol I dont want to prove Dhoni is a great Test captain. He is good Test Captain and thats fine. I as a fan am more interested in results. If Virat Kohli has better results than him, than there is nothing wrong in saying Virat is a better captain. And I am not even forcing my opinion on you. About Dhoni retiring, why is it wrong to believe that he or management would have planned in advance to give the new captain the cushion of home season and would have planned his retirement accordingly. Just because you dont like it, it becomes wrong and chamchagiri? You or me both does not have access to the truth. I am not forcing my theories on you, why are you forcing yours by saying look this is a chamcha n stuff? That is hypocritical, dont you feel? This is why I used the word agenda/propaganda in earlier posts because I felt it that way. And guess what I did not even start the thread calling anyone or calling out hypocracy of haters, I am merely responding here and still you are trying to shut me down. 

And I am sorry I will use other's misbehavior to rationalize my own. Or else there is no way you can post anything here amidst all the hate. Just like you said, you and others like to give same dose of treatments to dhoni fans, than there is no other option but to respond in same manner. I will report as much as I can, than you will only come and say that you guys report everything and you need to be thickskinned and not be serious and chin up and enjoy the trolling, etc. I can stop posting alltogether, if you wish. I am anyhow not very good at writing big responses. I only started posting more about Dhoni because I thought I will bring some balance to the anti-dhoni perception here or else I just enjoy the other stuff. If you or the people here do not want it, probably I will stop sooner or later or will be reprimanded/banned as you said.

15 minutes ago, velu said:

nah .. we dont have any emotions , so in the end you guys are getting owned :phehe:

Dhoni  fan and no emotions???  Impossible, your lying, you can't be a cricket/dhoni fan without emotions unless you are software like this Bot @Rasgulla a Bot :phehe:

17 hours ago, jalebi_bhai said:

A Fan:

A Chamcha:

Well Said!!! hope sanity prevails and he realized that people criticize dhoni because he is active player

A Fan:

A Chamcha:

Well Said!! Hope Sanity prevails from here on.

I think now we can define everyone as a chamcha of someone or the other including Pant chamchas as well.

Not really. If you bother searching, there are posters who are balanced in their opinions about players.  

Problem with chamchas is that they feel everyone who criticizes their favourite, even if the criticism is valid, is either a hater or a chamcha of another player. 

I dont agree with your judgement about me, but I think its okay that is your opinion. Atleast you write well and in civil manner, so thats all good. I am a Dhoni fan and I shall remain one until I wish. If you still want to continue with labelling so it becomes convenient/justified for you to take more jibes and potshots, then that is exactly the agenda/propaganda that I was talking about.

You asked me why I think you're a chamcha and I gave you a reason. No need to label every opinion that you find uncomfortable as propaganda. 

The discussion about Dhoni retiring in Test matches that you are referring to is way misconstrued. lol I dont want to prove Dhoni is a great Test captain. He is good Test Captain and thats fine. I as a fan am more interested in results. If Virat Kohli has better results than him, than there is nothing wrong in saying Virat is a better captain. And I am not even forcing my opinion on you. About Dhoni retiring, why is it wrong to believe that he or management would have planned in advance to give the new captain the cushion of home season and would have planned his retirement accordingly. Just because you dont like it, it becomes wrong and chamchagiri? You or me both does not have access to the truth. I am not forcing my theories on you, why are you forcing yours by saying look this is a chamcha n stuff? That is hypocritical, dont you feel? This is why I used the word agenda/propaganda in earlier posts because I felt it that way. And guess what I did not even start the thread calling anyone or calling out hypocracy of haters, I am merely responding here and still you are trying to shut me down. 

It has nothing to do with my likes or dislikes. It is wrong to believe so because it is contrary to facts. You are literally lying to yourself. 

Dhoni retired in the middle of an overseas tour, leaving Kohli with the task of finishing the overseas series. Australia is not home. We then played a one off match in Bangladesh. Bangladesh is not home either. We then went on to play a series in Sri Lanka. Guess what, Sri Lanka is not home as well.

That's 5 test matches away from home that Kohli had to captain before he actually got to lead the side at home. So much for giving the new captain the cushion of the home season to start his tenure.   

Also, I was referring to your justification of Dhoni's pathetic overseas captaincy, 'shielding' as you called it, as the reason for concluding you're a chamcha. Classic chamcha behaviour imo, trying to spin failure into an act of virtue.

I am not forcing my theories on you, why are you forcing yours by saying look this is a chamcha n stuff? That is hypocritical, dont you feel?

Listen, you asked me to define who a chamcha is imo and why I think you're a chamcha. I'm not forcing my theories on you. I'm replying to your question:

On 5/14/2018 at 8:30 PM, Shunya said:

Remember typing this? You asked for my opinion and I gave it to you. 

This is why I used the word agenda/propaganda in earlier posts because I felt it that way. And guess what I did not even start the thread calling anyone or calling out hypocracy of haters, I am merely responding here and still you are trying to shut me down. 

So I'm trying to shut you down by replying to your posts? Excuse me, if shutting you down was my agenda then I would just ban you.  

Is that what I want to do? Absolutely not.

And I am sorry I will use other's misbehavior to rationalize my own. Or else there is no way you can post anything here amidst all the hate. Just like you said, you and others like to give same dose of treatments to dhoni fans, than there is no other option but to respond in same manner. I will report as much as I can, than you will only come and say that you guys report everything and you need to be thickskinned and not be serious and chin up and enjoy the trolling, etc. I can stop posting alltogether, if you wish. I am anyhow not very good at writing big responses. I only started posting more about Dhoni because I thought I will bring some balance to the anti-dhoni perception here or else I just enjoy the other stuff. If you or the people here do not want it, probably I will stop sooner or later or will be reprimanded/banned as you said.

Good.....and stop playing the victim card all the time while you're at it. 

It has nothing to do with my likes or dislikes. It is wrong to believe so because it is contrary to facts. You are literally lying to yourself. 

Okay. Believe whatever you want to. Just dont call it facts, you are nowhere near facts. 

You asked me why I think you're a chamcha and I gave you a reason. No need to label every opinion that you find uncomfortable as propaganda. 

Right. If you deliberately continue to create labels against someone because they do not agree with your opinions, then I will call it a propaganda. 

Problem with chamchas is that they feel everyone who criticizes their favourite, even if the criticism is valid, is either a hater or a chamcha of another player. 

There is also a problem with haters. They have to create this imaginary label of chamchas/fans to justify their existence and release their frustration/hate every few days.

Dhoni retired in the middle of an overseas tour, leaving Kohli with the task of finishing the overseas series. Australia is not home. We then played a one off match in Bangladesh. Bangladesh is not home either. We then went on to play a series in Sri Lanka. Guess what, Sri Lanka is not home as well.

That's 5 test matches away from home that Kohli had to captain before he actually got to lead the side at home. So much for giving the new captain the cushion of the home season to start his tenure.

The point was the main overseas tours ended in that Australia series. But obviously you do not agree with it, so be it. Fine whatever. 

Also, I was referring to your justification of Dhoni's pathetic overseas captaincy, 'shielding' as you called it, as the reason for concluding you're a chamcha. Classic chamcha behaviour imo, trying to spin failure into an act of virtue.

This is just crap and lies from you now. Classic hater behaviour trying to prove an imaginary point so that you can then release your frustration on it. Nobody is shielding Dhoni's captaincy, I just said in previous post that dhoni and management must have decided to continue to till aussie tour so that a new captain can get the cushion of home tour. I never said that this shield's dhoni's captaincy blunders in those overseas tours. This is no justification of any kind, its simple damage control IMO that a new captain should get easier run of series at home instead of tough overseas tours. But just like a typical hater you would want to force your wishful thinking so you can justify your opinions and on top of it blame others to spin off. Stop manipulating this discussion as per your convenience. Cmon man, I thought you were better than this. 

So I'm trying to shut you down by replying to your posts? Excuse me, if shutting you down was my agenda then I would just ban you.  

Is that what I want to do? Absolutely not.

Good.....and stop playing the victim card all the time while you're at it. 

Okay, than just ignore my posts and move on. You do not agree with me, sure fine. If calling this anti-dhoni forum is what is offending you or saying that forum has and agenda is hurting you, you just have to ignore it. I dont claim that I am 100% correct, i will be only glad if its not. I dont claim to be correct all the time. Infact you should ask the OP and all Pant chamchas to be playing the victim card. Nobody hates pant, but they still want to abuse others using that accusation. I have seen everyone enjoying his batting in IPL. I still dunno why a simple criticism of offside play has resulted in this thread or maybe something else at play.

Edited by Shunya

The first cricketing hero of Hindi hinterland stopping a Delhi munda and BC MC Delhi boys on social media don't have the balls to call this out. They know that he is far too good as a batsman alone.

3 hours ago, Vk1 said:

The first cricketing hero of Hindi hinterland stopping a Delhi munda and BC MC Delhi boys on social media don't have the balls to call this out. They know that he is far too good as a batsman alone.

because pant is an outsider, not Delhite

On 5/15/2018 at 10:47 PM, Shunya said:

Okay, than just ignore my posts and move on. You do not agree with me, sure fine. 

As a poster, I will from now on. Not worth my time interacting with deluded and oblivious chamchas like you who believe in alternate realities. 

As an admin though, I will have to carry out my duties so I can't completely ignore your posts. I will however make one final response to your inane ramblings.

Okay. Believe whatever you want to. Just dont call it facts, you are nowhere near facts. 

Unlike you, I believe in the truth and not in alternate realities intended for self delusion. Your theory about Dhoni wanting to give the next captain the cushion of the home season is false. Below is a snippet from our Test records.   

Kohli's first 5 tests.PNG

http://stats.espncricinfo.com/india/engine/records/team/series_results.html?class=1;id=6;type=team

Dhoni retired after* the 3rd Test of the Border-Gavaskar trophy. Kohli then had to captain his first 5 matches away from home before his first series at home against RSA. These are not my facts, they are the facts.

Your theory about Dhoni and the team management wanting to give the new captain the cushion of the home season is contrary to reality. Kohli was not given this cushion you speak of and hence your theory is nothing but a load of unsubstantiated bunkum. The facts/records prove this irrespective of what you believe.

Right. If you deliberately continue to create labels against someone because they do not agree with your opinions, then I will call it a propaganda. 

There is also a problem with haters. They have to create this imaginary label of chamchas/fans to justify their existence and release their frustration/hate every few days.

First of all, you asked me for a distinction between being a fan and a chamcha, I complied to your request. Didn't like my definitions? Fair enough, you don't have to. 

The OP of this thread is a proper Dhoni fan and he, of all people, felt that there is a lot of hate for Pant coming from Dhoni chamchas, not fans. You being oblivious to the hate doesn't invalidate its existence. 

The point was the main overseas tours ended in that Australia series. But obviously you do not agree with it, so be it. Fine whatever. 

And the shifting of goal posts have begun. First it was the cushion of home season for the new captain and after I disproved that theory of yours, it is after the main overseas tours ended. You're just making things up on the fly. Truly pathetic but not totally unexpected from a quintessential Dhoni chamcha.

Sri Lanka away 2015 was an important series to win for a few reasons. Prior to that win, our last Test series win in Sri Lanka was way back in 1993 and we ended a 22 year drought in 2015. 

india vs sri lanka.PNG

http://stats.espncricinfo.com/sri-lanka-v-india-2017/engine/records/team/series_results.html?class=1;id=6;id=8;type=headtohead

We also finally ended our horrendous oversesas run, nearly 4 years without an overseas Test series win. It was not an easy series to win by any means and the resurgence of the Test team started there. Sri Lanka were still formidable at home and India was a relatively young side, so it was a big win in the context of things. 

Being a Dhoni chamcha I know it is hard for you to truly appreciate and value Test cricket and matches but not everyone is like you and your ilk. 

This is just crap and lies from you now. Classic hater behaviour trying to prove and imaginary point so that you can then release your frustration on it. Nobody is shielding Dhoni's captaincy, I just said in previous post that dhoni and management must have decided to continue to till aussie tour so that a new captain can get the cushion of home tour.

Two points: 

1. You were justifying Dhoni hanging on to the Test captaincy by rationalizing it as him shielding the team from the losses. Basically, trying to spin his failure to win as him being a noble and virtuous leader, protecting a bunch of no-hopers. Yea, I'm calling that out as Grade-A BS. The calls to sack Dhoni from Test captaincy started way back in 2012. 

Maybe you are oblivious but a lot of posters remember exactly what Srinivasan, Dhoni's cricketing Godfather, did to Mohinder Amarnath when he and the selection committee rightly suggested that Dhoni be sacked post the Australia Test debacle in 2012. Amarnath was sacked for being forthright. Do read the details in the below link:

http://indianexpress.com/article/sports/cricket/selectors-wanted-to-sack-ms-dhoni-in-2012-but-srinivasan-put-foot-down-former-selector-raja-venkat/

The compromising and subversion of the team ethos by Dhoni and Srinivasan starting from around 2012 is a well documented fact and no amount of fact-twisting from chamchas like you will change that. 

Dhoni was not shielding anyone from anything. 

2. Your claim of the new captain getting the cushion of a home tour has been disproved. No need to peddle this non-sense anymore. Dhoni retired during the Aussie tour, not after it. And Kohli had to lead the team in 4 ovreseas Tests post that tour before his first home series. 

You've now resorted to modifying your claim/theory after I pointed out the fact that Kohli was not given the cushion of starting his captaincy at home. I've been consistent all along you haven't. 

But just like a typical hater you would want to force your wishful thinking so you can justify your opinions and on top of it blame others to spin off. Stop this crap manipulation man. Cmon, I thought you were better than this. 

Unlike you, I'm backing everything I'm saying with facts. I've also posted the relevant links in this post for your convenience. 

You are the one with the wishful thinking here. You adamantly made an initial claim, which I disproved. You've now resorted to modifying your claim in response to me disproving your initial claim. Shifting goal posts is what you've done and you accuse me of manipulation. Hardly surprising from a chamcha like you.

Infact you should ask the OP and all Pant chamchas to be playing the victim card.

OP is actually a Dhoni fan, not a chamcha like you, but a true fan. There's a reason why I asked him to replace fans with chamchas in the title. 

Nobody hates pant, but they still want to abuse others using that accusation. I have seen everyone enjoying his batting in IPL. I still dunno why a simple criticism of offside play has resulted in this thread or maybe something else at play.

You're not a spokesperson for every poster.

There definitely is hate for Pant. We admins have monitored it and it's mostly the resident Dhoni chamchas who are guilty of it. Just because you don't hate Pant or haven't noticed it doesn't mean it isn't there.

And yes, it isn't just about criticizing his offside play. There are Dhoni chamchas who take immense pleasure in Pant's overall failure. It's not just Pant btw, but any WK-Bat who could potentially replace Dhoni in LOIs. This is the reality, mano ya na mano.

--------------------------x--------------------x--------------------------    

You can now carry on with your Dhoni chamchagiri. I won't reply to your subsequent posts on the forum for the reasons stated at the top of this reply. 

*- replaced during with after the 3rd Test.