Why do Dhoni fans hate Pant?

Trichromatic

Just now, Shunya said:

More Indian than you can ever imagine. You should stop watching IPL then, it will cause some burn seeing opposition stadium cheering for dhoni and csk be it mumbai or kolkata or bangalore.

Glad that Sachin was booed once by his own crowd. I say well done Mumbai people, fixers and their supporters should not be supported.

I can feel the pain you are going through in past few days on this thread. I would leave u to find solace watching dhoni mercurial t20 inning against zim and wi. I doubt you watch any tournament( u only watch :hysterical:dadu).

7 minutes ago, raki05 said:

I can feel the pain you are going through in past few days on this thread. I would leave u to find solace watching dhoni mercurial t20 inning against zim and wi. I doubt you watch any tournament( u only watch :hysterical:dadu).

Yea I get pained seeing so many frustrated and butthurt people around who must be dying every day seeing Dhoni having a ball in IPL. I understand they need release somewhere, might as be here on ICF. Please enjoy IPL, there are other teams as well.

Wow....Dhoni being compared to and brought into the same league as Sachin :facepalm: reminds me of those political parties were some low-life politician has his picture posted alongside Gandhi,Pate,Bhagat Singh etc .

Dhoni is a decent  cricketer but don't see why it becomes automatically Sachin vs Dhoni thing lol....Lara,Bradman,Viv sure or even Ponting,Kallis fair enough...Sangakkara,Stee Waugh some what acceptable but Dhoni really?

52 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Yea I get pained seeing so many frustrated and butthurt people around who must be dying every day seeing Dhoni having a ball in IPL. I understand they need release somewhere, might as be here on ICF. Please enjoy IPL, there are other teams as well.

Oh I m. Sorry dint respond to u before. 

1 hour ago, maniac said:

Wow....Dhoni being compared to and brought into the same league as Sachin :facepalm: reminds me of those political parties were some low-life politician has his picture posted alongside Gandhi,Pate,Bhagat Singh etc .

Dhoni is a decent  cricketer but don't see why it becomes automatically Sachin vs Dhoni thing lol....Lara,Bradman,Viv sure or even Ponting,Kallis fair enough...Sangakkara,Stee Waugh some what acceptable but Dhoni really?

This can be result of watching Cricket post 2007..Symptoms can be worsened by watching too much Star Sports glorifying certain player.Acute attack happens during March-April and patients are quiet for the rest of year.Medical Scientists are yet to give this syndrome a name!!!:eyedance:

Edited by Bigg Brother

6 hours ago, kira said:

Just 1 sachin bhakt Laaloo was enough to rattle your feathers, I saw plenty of ids here like anti-laaloo, with many putting laaloo in their signatures, just shows that just 1 sachin bhakt was enough to pwn and trigger so many chamchas :Giggity:

You were right lol.

Ek gujju desh chalane mein kaafi hai

Ek gujju chuskis ko jalane mein kaafi hai

Set all the lungis on fire today :rotfl:

13 hours ago, velu said:

@Shunya bhai single handedly annihilating the haterz :fight:

Lot of chamchas and haterz are getting frustrated very easily. Since all haterz have settled here now, they believe its best to attack as a mob but still end up getting triggered with simple responses. lol

17 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Lot of chamchas and haterz are getting frustrated very easily. Since all haterz have settled here now, they believe its best to attack as a mob but still end up getting triggered with simple responses. lol

what about Dhoni Bhakts. They must be doing daily Dhoni aartis and Chalisa.

42 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Do u think u r the only chamcha.....no no no no. There r 1000s like u.

I hope your bhagwaan is not angry at that. You older chamchas need to be flexible and recruit some young blood at least on ICF.

1 hour ago, Shunya said:

I hope your bhagwaan is not angry at that. You older chamchas need to be flexible and recruit some young blood at least on ICF.

Which Bhagwan? BTW dhoni ki Meera how old are you? You are just one year younger than me.

54 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Which Bhagwan? BTW dhoni ki Meera how old are you? You are just one year younger than me.

Itna interest kyu le raha hai tu bhai... focus on the posts and not poster... Enjoy IPL since we are done here.

1 hour ago, Shunya said:

Itna interest kyu le raha hai tu bhai... focus on the posts and not poster... Enjoy IPL since we are done here.

Bhai tu funny baatey jo karta hai interest to aa hi jayega. BTW you quoted me so i responded.

22 hours ago, raki05 said:

Doesn't  matter he retire in the middle of the series,. Do u think he would have retired had India were 2-0 up, no cause he is a glory hunter. We all know how mohinder amarnath and entire chair man of selectors were fired because of this guy and his connivance  drink. The darkest day of Indian cricket. It's laughable that u guys blame other cricketers as selfish, where as never ever a single criticism against the choosen one.

There is a reason for that. They have this very tangible fear that if they are honest and criticize Dhoni for his failures then they will be giving others ammo to troll them. That's why they live in denial mode.

Some of them will even start making up negative stuff about Dhoni just to create a false impression of being impartial :phehe: and so that they can then say made up negative things about other players.  

3 minutes ago, Tibarn said:

uw_CB6av.jpg

Come at me bros :bandit:

Sachin in blue and dhoni in green, makes sense:biggrin:

Edit: Read it wrong, apparently sachin is the green one, this doesn't make any sense:no:

Edited by kira

3 minutes ago, kira said:

Sachin in blue and dhoni in green, makes sense:biggrin:

Edit: Read it wrong, apparently sachin is the green one, this doesn't make any sense:no:

No you mostly read it right the first time, the person in blue is a Sachin fan and the person in green in a Dhoni fan :phehe:

And the giant black demon is a Kohli fan