We are the champions [ 2018 ] !!!

velu

6 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

Sachin chamchas crying is the best part about CSK winning.. Some of them already in the hideout hahahaha

Not everyone is able to match your high level of class and ethics. like the upright and morally strong gentleman that you are, you are remaining present to offer your congratulations to the CSK. Very honourable of you considering you must be mourning SRHs loss. World is really getting advanced these days...Even doggies are having izid 

How do they pull it off year after year.? Especially in such an unpredictable format, where consistency is so hard to achieve? Must be MSDs superlative capataincy skills. I’m just wondering why in crickets most predictable format of tests, he managed to lose 4-0, 4-0 in England and Aus. I’m struggling to reconcile these two ideas....

3 hours ago, mancalledsting said:

Not everyone is able to match your high level of class and ethics. like the upright and morally strong gentleman that you are, you are remaining present to offer your congratulations to the CSK. Very honourable of you considering you must be mourning SRHs loss. World is really getting advanced these days...Even doggies are having izid 

:hysterical: Gentlemen ? I ll MC BC you if I ever see your scum ass in real life uncle. Now get back to that bangladeshi slums. 

4 hours ago, mancalledsting said:

How do they pull it off year after year.? Especially in such an unpredictable format, where consistency is so hard to achieve? Must be MSDs superlative capataincy skills. I’m just wondering why in crickets most predictable format of tests, he managed to lose 4-0, 4-0 in England and Aus. I’m struggling to reconcile these two ideas....

MSD's captaincy generally mirrors his batting.

Home Tests - good bat, good captain

Overseas Tests - average bat, poor captain

ODIs - great bat, very good captain

T20Is - average bat, average captain

IPL - good bat, very good captain

30 minutes ago, philcric said:

I think he does not understand overseas tests he does not know how to counter all the types of challenges, I remember him saying once some thing to the tune of " just because someone wants to bat like Bradman he does not become a(batsman like)  Bradman". He does well when he understands the game like Flat wickets spinning tracks, defensive bowling games, attacking batting games in good wickets, defensive batting games in raging spinners, attacking bowling games in turners etc he just does not know how to get ahead in an attrition game in a swinging or seaming track. I remember his 90 odd in SA in a semi seaming track don't remember any other inning of substance in a swinging or seaming condition. 

1 minute ago, raki05 said:

Anyway Congratulations !! from bottom of my heart.:giggle:

winning against bambis would have been more satisfying :(( 

both team is ours  :phehe:

i dont follow football except important games .. liverpool/epl fans are annoying and ramos broker their hand within 25mins :phehe: 

Just now, velu said:

winning against bambis would have been more satisfying :(( 

both team is ours  :phehe:

i dont follow football except important games .. liverpool/epl fans are annoying and ramos broker their hand within 25mins :phehe: 

Honestly i follow ipl only to watch youngsters and pulling legs of emotional chamchas( just for fun). Ya it seems csk fans feel more happy winning against bambanis. It's Real madrid and pak victory which was more disappointing , CSK just added insult to an injury. :((

11 hours ago, philcric said:

don't think he's a great ODI bat currently (he was). 

Edited by mancalledsting