India Vs England, 2nd ODI, Lords (London), 14th July 2018, 11 AM BST (3:30 PM IST)

Our batting needs surgery. From the best top 7 in 2011, we have been reduced to this. We are traditionally a batting side and if we are no longer good at that then we won't win a damn thing. Apart from Kohli and Pandya, we need to phase out everyone else in the top7 starting with the geriatric Dhoni. This is what happens when you fail to plan for a World cup in advance. It should have started 3 years ago to be honest.

1 minute ago, adi B said:

And what about the infinite matches those at the top won us on their own ? 

Get real our middle order is horrible,raina ,msd are past it ,pandya is hot and cold. Even if we needed 140 of last 20 with 4 wkts in hand (which is chaseable by normal loi standards) ,I am sure you and I would still have massive doubts on dhoni to win it from such a situation 

Perform like last match when rrr was around 5? That's what our top order has been doing piling up runs when there is no pressure and even that at a very slow rate. 

3 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

When has top order performed when needed? 

Bhai where were u in last match  and countless other matches in last few years which India won while chasing. India has won max no of matches chasing more than 300 and who won you those? Middle order?

Edited by raki05
2 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

Perform like last match when rrr was around 5? That's what our top order has been doing piling up runs when there is no pressure and even that at a very slow rate. 

Kindly answer the question I asked in the second para truthfully 

1 minute ago, jusarrived said:

India has not chased any big total for years now. Last match was won by kuldeep ristricting England to a below par total. 

Man India has won max no of 300 score while chasing in last 3 years, who do u think won it?