Rehab gone wrong: Wriddhiman Saha to undergo shoulder surgery after ‘bungled’ recovery at NCA

Cricinfo is saying he is out at least 2 months, and can't even lift a bat for 1 month. 

This is disastrous for Saha, our most technically sound keeper. I remember him pulling off some great catches in key series wins.

Is Pant that good of a keeper yet that we can try him, otherwise DK will be it.
Pant is good but Kartik it is.
Well deserved comeback-and now he will get stuck for the remainings if he performs.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Dont know why people after these people or how his rehab was messed while rehab was for different injury! Only Saha is to be blame here himself.  if he had shoulder issue, he should have addressed it.

probably this might have happened to him and his Dr

jokes-my-english-guide-doctor-finger.png

28 minutes ago, Vilander said:

So

No 1 bowler - Gone

No 3 bowler - gone

Best Wicket Keeper - Gone

nice start to test series in england..its just not a priority against IPL/LOI. Nothing has changed. 

It’s kind of deja vu 2011 tour isn’t it where an unfit Zak walked out after first session itself afraid that this series might go the same way.

I'll tell u how it happen...whoever that physio is...probably a sifarish candidate...somewhere sometime he bribed some guy influential enough to find him a spot at NCA....then years went on with domestic players...nothing got reported or things were swept under the rug...finally it made news w/ Wriddhi....and soon even this will b swept under the rug by BCCI coz the guy this guy bribed to get a job is probably linked to some other guy higher up in BCCI who has the power to make it look like this never happened and that's why India will b a 3rd world dirty country...coz too many assholes like this get a free pass and ppl move on.... 

Edited by Texy