Commentary gems tracking thread

34 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

I never followed the match but heard Harbhajan wanted Rohit in the side or apart from Mayank had no clue about upcoming batsman 

Yes, Nasser puts a question to Bhajji allmost knowing what he will answer and then puts statistical fact or technical fact to counter him.

i dont think it can happen because Nasser has excellent memory to remember all stats.

Nasser must be doing this intentionally to collect Bajji gems for post match pub talk with English lads.

19 minutes ago, PBN said:

Isha: Stokes testing Kohli's back with the short ones

Bhajji:  Kohli's back is fine. Stokes needs to worry about his own back as you have you to bend your back to keep bowling these bouncers

Legend :hail:

:hysterical::hysterical: iss chewtiye ko commentator kisne bana Diya,I hate his ilk,no knowledge,no substance,just immense vanity 

Bhajji has been embarrassing, I don’t think he will get a gig after this

Those who can stream, BBC Radio TMS is great,  Sunny is surprisingly good on radio and more open with his opinions. there is another guy, Prakash, he is brilliant, should get him on TV commie

also Sanga has been a revelation...insight, analysis, once in awhile slips a story from his playing days

I hope Sanga gets pulled into IPL for commie