2nd test: India Vs England at: 3.30 pm IST on 9 August at Lords

tweaker

BC are we really worst than Pakistani batting. And what about weather and pitch , I think this is one of the tougher pitch just like SA 3rd test. But here our great captain and coach has chosen 2 spinner.

Yes... although their schedule is better. Would be interesting how they fair if play matches in this season...

In our case, the team hasn’t done any homework or preparations... it’s bound to happen...

Unless there’s a top level intervention, this will carry on. I mean how come you start a 5 Test series without any bloody preparation?

Is it kids play out there? The batsmen have bloody no clue...
3 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

Even if the conditions remains overcast, our slip fielders will drop atleast 4 catches and allow England to score 200 plus.   Fortunately, there is no Dhawan in the slips this time.  :winky:

Watch how English miss the ball. The length english bowled today was perfect

3 minutes ago, asterix said:

Yes... although their schedule is better. Would be interesting how they fair if play matches in this season...

In our case, the team hasn’t done any homework or preparations... it’s bound to happen...

Unless there’s a top level intervention, this will carry on. I mean how come you start a 5 Test series without any bloody preparation?

Is it kids play out there? The batsmen have bloody no clue...

22 minutes ago, raki05 said:

BC are we really worst than Pakistani batting. And what about weather and pitch , I think this is one of the tougher pitch just like SA 3rd test. But here our great captain and coach has chosen 2 spinner.

Also how many practice matches did Pak play??? i think they played more then us 

I knw conditions are diff but still u hve to get max prep that u can

6 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Also how many practice matches did Pak play??? i think they played more then us 

I knw conditions are diff but still u hve to get max prep that u can

They played 2 four day games in Ireland before the one off test there, and then played 2 four day games in England as well before the first test at Lords. 

This is how you prepare for an away tour but bevda is happy earning free crores so who cares?

1 minute ago, motomaverick said:

They played 2 four day games in Ireland before the one off test there, and then played 2 four day games in England as well before the first test at Lords. 

This is how you prepare for an away tour but bevda is happy earning free crores so who cares?

4 games ...

really good

This is one of the poorest batting line ups taken on tour in at least the last decade. Its so fragile & no one player inspires confidence across all conditions. Difficult to see how they can score 200+, 250 appears to be the maximum.

Bowling looks better than on previous tours but unless there are runs on the board its going to be impossible to win any games.