England vs India, 3rd Test Trent Bridge - 18-22 Aug - Match Thread

Trent Bridge match winner  

55 members have voted

1. 1. 3rd Test : Who will take the final wicket?

• Bumrah
    • Shami
    • Ashwin
    • Ishant
    • Pandya

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, vvvslaxman said:

santosh  battula: "I feel for DK here. Good batting conditions and he would have gotten that much needed confidence if he had played this test. Pant might reap the benefits here and cement his place in the team. Hard Luck for DK!"

so Khota's real name is Santosh battula :p:

What about Sunil Gavaskar ?He said the same thing which Khota said  that Dhawan outscored Vj so in the second test he should have played :laugh:.

Just now, Switchblade said:

I believe Sanga asked Bhajji something and his answer was completely different  :cantstop:

Any commentators who does that repeatedly must be kicked out. It is a big No to have such guys as commies. If you can't understand what your commie is talking or asking about then you don't deserve to be there. Most of the things fellow commies  say goes way over the head of Bhajji.

Just now, vvvslaxman said:

Any commentators who does that repeatedly must be kicked out. It is a big No to have such guys as commies. If you can't understand what your commie is talking or asking about then you don't deserve to be there. Most of the things fellow commies  say goes way over the head of Bhajji.

He asked Isha Guha that she is an Indian who is she supporting?

Isha:Well I am of Indian origin but I was born in Britain  :phehe:.