After Party Shastri

19 hours ago, raki05 said:

He looks as coward as koach as he was in his playing days as an opener. I don't know from where he gets audacity to talk like this.:shot:

You must be kidding, he was no coward, for guy who made his debut as a bowler to score 100 against WI with fearsome foursome on Barbados pitch  is not  work of a coward.

26 minutes ago, putrevus said:

You must be kidding, he was no coward, for guy who made his debut as a bowler to score 100 against WI with fearsome foursome on Barbados pitch  is not  work of a coward.

Once in a blue moon performance is not the Mark of bravery....now I understand the basis of your analysis. I hope you don't see him opening in aus/sa and various other places.

4 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Once in a blue moon performance is not the Mark of bravery....now I understand the basis of your analysis. I hope you don't see him opening in aus/sa and various other places.

He has a double century in Australia, centuries in Pakistan and centuries in England.He was a very decent player, don't insult him by saying he was coward.

He would have made a great captain too  As he was far better tactically than any other captain in 1980s, I am not defending him but he was a self made player whose biggest asset was his fighting spirits and no fear attitude.

12 minutes ago, putrevus said:

He has a double century in Australia, centuries in Pakistan and centuries in England.He was a very decent player, don't insult him by saying he was coward.

He would have made a great captain too  As he was far better tactically than any other captain in 1980s, I am not defending him but he was a self made player whose biggest asset was his fighting spirits and no fear attitude.

Sorry if that hurts you ....indeed he seems to be a great batsmen/captain/koach.

14 hours ago, randomGuy said:

Why so much hate? Kumble was a great player but **** as a coach... Just see the results. Shastri hasn't been bad wrt. results. 

We've never won home series before Kumble arrived, oh wait...

I still think Shastri is bad though.

Edited by Tibarn