Daniel Vettori sacked as coach of IPL side Royal Challengers Bangalore: report

https://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/103833/royal-challengers-bangalore-appoint-gary-kirsten-as-new-head-coach

"I had the privilege of coaching with the RCB team last season under head coach Daniel Vettori and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. I look forward to continuing the journey with RCB and doing my best to help the franchise reach its potential. I want to thank the team management for considering me in a leadership position with the franchise and I look forward to a successful few years."

"I am extremely grateful for the eight years I have spent with RCB, as a player and a coach and I wish the franchise all the best moving forward," said Daniel Vettori, the outgoing coach.

RCB appoint Gary Kirsten as new head coach

Edited by Switchblade
On 8/24/2018 at 7:59 PM, Switchblade said:

He has been coach since 2012 I believe and they have been mediocre wish some one fires DD owners as well no idea how JSW are as they own 50% shares now.

JSW has managed  Bengaluru FC (football team) brilliantly 

However , hemant dua is in charge of ground team management and it is agreed that JSW will not have a share in micromanaging DD on a daily basis. 

Ashish Nehra joins Gary Kirsten in Royal Challengers Bangalore coaching leadership team

https://www.hindustantimes.com/cricket/ashish-nehra-joins-gary-kirsten-in-royal-challengers-bangalore-coaching-leadership-team/story-9gSboBFqDPFDNhpL5mmQ8M.html

“We are very happy to have Ashish Nehra join RCB as part of the coaching leadership team. Ashish and Gary will partner the Captain to help the team deliver better performance.”

“I had the privilege to join the coaching team of RCB last season and feel very passionately about the team. I want to thank the team management for considering me in a leadership position with the franchise and look forward for the successful seasons ahead.”