4th Test, India Vs England at Southampton on 30th August 2018 at 3.30pm IST.

tweaker

Predict India's 1st innings lead  

44 members have voted

1. 1. 4th Test : Who much will India's 1st innings lead be?

• <0
    • 0-100
    • 101-150
    • 151-200
    • 250+

This poll is closed to new votes

5 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Officially more depressed than 0-8. Lost all interest in cricket and probably will never even make an attempt to rekindle interest. Nice journey with ICF, enjoyed my stay but time to move on. Cheers and Adios. 

I hear you brother,I ll not be wasting time watching Asia Cup either although cricket ka keeda dheere dheere khatam hoga :--D

1 minute ago, Bigg Brother said:

All these saying goodbyes and losing interest will shamelessly come back to forum once the next test starts and that also includes myself 

I think there should be de-addiction programme in India addicting to cricket. Don't know how many people cost their productivity behind these gaandus.

These players should not be worshipped that’s the thing media fans overhyped them and treat them like demi gods they are not worth hero worshiping.

2 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

This is the 4th test match and yet our top order batsmen are playing as if they did not hv enough practice.      I wonder how the so called practice matches would hv helped them get better.   It seems more like an excuse than any thing else.    

Has any team declined so badly in a test series? Most touring teams get better as the series progresses but this lot have fallen into the gutter.

2 minutes ago, nagraj85 said:

that's why i stopped watching cricket after CT. This is going to happen again and again. It is not a sport but a business. Just win some matches at home and some rare game overseas, sometimes a ICC trophy and make the people happy. keep losing in between.

That is sport my friend. If you don't like the ups and downs, go to the library and read a book. 

1 minute ago, Switchblade said:

Has any team declined so badly in a test series? Most touring teams get better as the series progresses but this lot have fallen into the gutter.

Agreed. If padosis played 6 test series in UK, they would have probably won the final test. They actually got better.