What should be the team changes for the final Test?

In this form nobody can do worse than Rahul. Average of 7.5 in SA and 20 ? in England. 

Shikhar Dhawan is looking good only because he is getting compared to opening partner Rahul who is scoring nothing. He has flopped as wekl. The argument that he scored few runs more than Rahul does not holds any merit.  Need to sack both the out of form batsmen. They just can't score in last 4 months. 

Atleast try some youth who may make something of the opportunity. 

2 hours ago, Bigg Brother said:

Once upon a time,we had Laxaman coming at 6 and now there is Pandya coming at 6..Baht hogayi fearless game ki nautanki BC!!

Did Laxman become gr8 overnight 

54 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Why get angry with him cause he stated the obvious. Pandya is not good enough for no 6..simple. 

going by these games, before pandya batsman apart from kohli doesnt deserve to be called batsman coz they are extremely inconsistent and most of them are on their 2nd cycle of SENA tours

48 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

What was Laxman's performance after same number of tests? 

Laxman avg after same number of test was 28 lower then pandya whose is 31 and laxman played 5 test in India out of 11, pandya only has played 1

Fill in any ten random Indians with Kohli and the results will be the same. My team:

Gadku

Pandya (not our Sobers)

Dhondiya

Kohli (kaptaan)

Gadhau Prasad (wice kaptaan)

Chhaniya (awl-rounderrrr)

Bichhu Maharaj (wk)

Garbar Singhhhh (eshhpinner)

Barbar Singhhhh (phassst bawler)

Ghochu (phassst bawler)

Jhantu (phassst bawler)

Time to play the youngsters and boot out a couple of non performers .i would still stick with Raul and bat him in middle order in these conditions. This is my playing 11 

Shaw

Pujara 

Vihari

Kohli

Raul 

Pandya 

Pant

Jadeja

Bumrah 

Ishant 

Umesh/shami 

3 minutes ago, Adi BB said:

Time to play the youngsters and boot out a couple of non performers .i would still stick with Raul and bat him in middle order in these conditions. This is my playing 11 

Shaw

Pujara 

Vihari

Kohli

Raul 

Pandya 

Pant

Jadeja

Bumrah 

Ishant 

Umesh/shami 

Don't you think Rahul needs a break,he is a walking wkt, mentally he is already out of this tour it seems.a break would be better for him

1 hour ago, SK_IH said:

Don't you think Rahul needs a break,he is a walking wkt, mentally he is already out of this tour it seems.a break would be better for him

Its not like he is not given chance in this series but still feel he is worried about his place ,and finds himself walking on the edge of a sword..