India start as underdogs against Pak??

Sgattick10

Doesn't matter who is the underdog, IndoPak matches is about handling pressure & showing discipline on the field. In the last two decades there have been so many instances between these two teams that if you consider the current form, the stronger side has lost matches.

Right now I'm concerned about our batting. Removing top 3 of our batting order leads to a tentative middle order which Sarfaraz would be hoping to exploit. Also, they bat deep & I will give credit to Sarfaraz who uses his bowlers smartly. Our middle order has become like a mucky chemistry lab thanks to often changing & chopping, players unsure of their roles.

Edited by Turning_track

OP isn't wrong. Though pakistan is a much better side than the last couple of year and is the most balanced team in this asia cup, no way are they world beaters. The fans/pundits are talking though as if this is imran khan's old team. These guys played a tournament against ZIM, piled up lots of 100's and wickets against them and are pretending though as if they will walk all over Afghanistan, Bangladesh and India. I won't be surprised if some reality check is given to these guys by both BD and AFG.

7 hours ago, Laaloo said:

You're insulting me here by wasting my damn time. Do you understand what strike rate is?  Go look at the last 3/4 years. Dhoni has edge in average because he plays for not outs but everyone edges him in s/r.

And try to filter by chasing if you can. Dhoni has embarssing strike rate while chasing. Stop living in 2012. This is 2018 and dhoni is not good enough. He wasn't good enough in 2014. He wasn't good enough in 2015. He wasn't good enough in 2016. He wasn't good enough in 2017. Hes not good enough this year and he sure as hell won't be good enough next year.

Now stop wasting my brain cells. Go learn how the game has changed and we simply can't afford to have a middle order full of hasbeens who can't strike over 85 despite playing with short boundaries and powerplays and 2 new balls.

dhoni is blocking pant

get pant, pandya brothers as 5,6,7 

add bhuvi at 8

add two wrsit spinners at 10 and 11 and bumrah at 9 

good enuf batting and bowling