India vs Afg | Asia Cup 2018 | SUPER 4 | Dubai | Sep 25, 17:00 IST

Shunya

Afghan deserved more to win previous 2 games...
an Unimpressive Tie this one, Embarrassing lower order batting from ind, poor umpiring...
But good for Afghans, they r taking something considering their effort throughout this tournament...
Well said bro, I wish there were more Indians and Pakistanis like you. There are some utter morons now a days on Social Media.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

Lol he once failed to defend 290+ against Bangladesh and his chamchas keep blaming Sachin. They dont have the brain to realize that indirectly they are claiming Dhoni needed more than 300+ to defend against Bangla of all teams. Today Afghan captain defended 252

Dhoni anyway lost a series in BD after that in 2015. Which proved he was an incompetent captain.

1 minute ago, vishalvirsingh said:

SID KAUL AND CHAHAR'S  bowling is not international class. Rubbish bowling.

they should have called in umesh or saini or Siraj....why do they need to select rubbish pacers in team and Team had to PAY for selecting them. there bowling was so rubbish that INDIA had to tie this match.

I think rajpoot is the best guy for the job

12 minutes ago, Lala said:

Still could not beat Afgan where we and BAN were able to do so. Haha congrats new minnow registerd IND followed by SL. :cantstop:

As long as we keep handing  out prison pounding to Pakistan we don't mind losing to Afghanistan in the next 10 matches lol.

Just look at it. Afghanistan defended 252 effectively. Could Pakistan defend 237? I mean they got canned by India.Conclusively proves Pakistan has the worst bowling attack in Asia.