Dhoni threatening Kuldeep for requesting a change in field

CSK Fan

When did Kohli show any attitude, he is eptiome of hardworker who has dedicated himself to get better, off the field he is supposed to be very friendly guy to even opposition players.

Is it even real LMAO?
won't complain about his game, but off screen he's one of the worst celebs ever!!!
Delusional Megalomaniac psycho who treats Every spotboy and assistants working in the sets of ads, and who films a random guy throwing trash on road with his equally vile biatch wife!!!!!!!
He even manhandled several fans and broke the phone of a little girl.
And you're trying to make me believe he's a good guy??
Wow!!

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Have any of you ever played cricket at a competitive level? Captained a team?  Difference of opinion between captain and bowler about field placement is a common frequent occurrence.  So is a smart-ar.se retort from a captain to a pushy player.  Heck, sometimes even fielders act like wanna-be captains and want to push their 'insights' to the captain.  Its no big deal.  

I want Dhoni to retire from LOI cricket as much as the next guy, but to use this silly little video clip to bash him is just venting.

Why are people making it such a big deal? He was captain for just 1 day isn't it? People have a habbit of making mountain of a molehill.

Dhoni always had the habit of making some cheeky comments sometimes but sure he don't mean them. Remember he once said, Shree udhar GF nehi hai teri...idhar dekh. Players understand that and dont think its a big issue. You will see layers regularly appreciating him as well.

At least Dhoni didn't shamelessly seen laughing with opponents after our biggest thrashing in ICC final. He lead us with head held high and won us 3 ICC events.

Edited by Austin 3:!6
Have any of you ever played cricket at a competitive level? Captained a team?  Difference of opinion between captain and bowler about field placement is a common frequent occurrence.  So is a smart-ar.se retort from a captain to a pushy player.  Heck, sometimes even fielders act like wanna-be captains and want to push their 'insights' to the captain.  Its no big deal.  

I want Dhoni to retire from LOI cricket as much as the next guy, but to use this silly little video clip to bash him is just venting.
I haven't captained but I've played at Women's U19 level for my state.
Yes these are common occurrences, but In women's game - all the players were cool and gelled well.
I think it is the men who has ego problems.
I know Dhoni is a shitty person - but that doesn't mean that Kuldeep is the Avatar of Niceness.
You reap what you saw.
I saw his vile side when he abused Boobie in that match because Boobie is soft spoken/can be pushed easily.

TBF - kuldeep reminds me of several people I have met who are nice when they don't have power but becomes Gorgon the moment they get some authority.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Kuldeep's expression tells you everything.  it was not just a cheeky comment from Dhoni or smart arse retort.  It was an harsh insult.  Dhoni has always been like this, dominating over bowlers as a captain.  He always did this setting his fields undermining what bowlers want.  This is not the first such incident and then he used to have the audacity to bash bowlers after the matches.     

thst

16 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Yes bullying a new bowler is common now. I have played u 16 and captained before. You tell me your credentials 

20 minutes ago, velu said:

@CSK Fan  there is a poster with username "newguy" with the same DP as yours in zerodha QnA forum .. please check it out 

he is quite famous for posting unrelated anti-modi and anti-bjp stuff even in SEBI/RBI threads :rotfl: 

and did i tell you , he was asked not to post nonsense there ? 

Ha ha thats a coincidence. By dp i guess you mean the light yagami pic i had?

My accountant takes care of my finances and shares so have no idea about the trading. I suck at it. Why dont you invite the guy here and see what he says?

Edited by CSK Fan
5 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

thst

Yes bullying a new bowler is common now. I have played u 16 and captained before. You tell me your credentials 

Mountain.  Molehill.  Carry on Captain Kid.  At that age, all players, including captains are mostly remote controlled by the coach, especially in 'organized' cricket.  So that's not very relevant. But anyway, agree to disagree - I don't need to convince you to see everything the way I see it.  

22 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

Ha ha thats a coincidence. By dp i guess you mean the light yagami pic i had?

My accountant takes care of my finances and shares so have no idea about the trading. I suck at it. Why dont you invite the guy here and see what he says?

9-11-happened-on-9-11-you-are-coincidenc

anyway ,  if i bring him to icf , you will start fihghting with him .. he is a hardcore sachin hater :p:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2ePPVVtnKlkFN_dPLiqZ

30 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Kuldeep's expression tells you everything.  it was not just a cheeky comment from Dhoni or smart arse retort.  It was an harsh insult.  Dhoni has always been like this, dominating over bowlers as a captain.  He always did this setting his fields undermining what bowlers want.  This is not the first such incident and then he used to have the audacity to bash bowlers after the matches.     

cant blame dhoni .. he has got a very strong mars in his chart :phehe: