Dhoni threatening Kuldeep for requesting a change in field

CSK Fan

50 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

Funny you use the term bhakt a lot but i have never seen a single sachin fan as big a bhakt as you. This is why i always call you a hypocrite and two faced

A hypocrite considering others as hypocrite would actually make them genuine. So coming from you sir it is a compliment. Also best thing about us genuine fans is that we dont have to get stuckup on 1 player for all our life. Our team keep on producing greats after greats so we can move on from Sachin to Dhoni to Kohli to anyone. Pls get over Sachin and enjoy Indian cricket like a true fan. Itna jalte rahega toh jeevan bekaar hai bhai.

19 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

I don't want to speak for others but bringing Sachin or some of his actual or perceived screwups to somehow cover up for Dhoni being over the hill is really dumb.

It is a universally known fact that apart from Sunny G pretty much every big Indian cricketer was forced out or requested to retire,so what is the point of proving SRT overstayed?

I am 400 years old so can't speak for myself but I personally know Kapil-Bhakts who then  moved on to Sachin and then to Kohli. Cricket moves on and new stars come in. Old stars fade and new stars come up.

And great holier-than-thou act :clap: the very fact that most SRT fans are still posting on the forum is because they are Indian cricket fans first,so you don't have to give bhaashan to others.How difficult is it to understand that Dhoni has been washed up for a while and absolutely adds nothing.

I have heard a wise man say once that Dhoni is India's biggest MVP since Kapil. We couldn't replace Kapil but we tried but couldn't even get close. We have a couple of players already close to Dhoni who are in their prime,so what is the harm in trying them and phasing out an over the hill player?

Obviously that is not your or my call,but we are fans and even though we may have different likes and dislikes we all love the betterment of Indian cricket.

Right now the betterment of Indian cricket is removal of Dhoni. So not sure why it is so difficult to understand.

Like you said 400 yr baba, aap bhi thoda bhashan aur holier than thou attitude na dikhaye. If you see your 90% posts are about Dhoni - blah blah Dhoni. Saala, pak vs bang game is going on and you are posting crap after crap about look this TDH is better than dhoni, look that TDH is better than dhoni. BC, if you cant control your itch and cant post without putting your agenda aside, then you are definitely not an Indian cricket fan. You should be called out. You are just butthurt stuck up who lost his toy some years back and now want to ruin everyone's experience. And to prove your agenda you will even side with pakistanis and bangladesis like what happened yesterday. I mean ffs, this was supposed to be Indian cricket fans forum, but you cant even support your own team without being called names and abuses. Good job turning this into hatefest negative echo chamber. If you want everyone to not call you out for what you are a stuck up sachin fan whose sole existence on this site is to put dhoni and dhoni fans down, then pls control your khujli and enjoy the game for a change.

3 hours ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Is it even real LMAO?
won't complain about his game, but off screen he's one of the worst celebs ever!!!
Delusional Megalomaniac psycho who treats Every spotboy and assistants working in the sets of ads, and who films a random guy throwing trash on road with his equally vile biatch wife!!!!!!!
He even manhandled several fans and broke the phone of a little girl.
And you're trying to make me believe he's a good guy??
Wow!!

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

But all players from other teams swear he is so nice to them.throwing trash on roads is not right  and they are spot on in telling people not to trash roads.

He himself cleans up after practice and so him telling other bozos not to trash on roads is 100% right.

Edited by putrevus
But all players from other teams swear he is so nice to them.throwing trash on roads is not right  and they are spot on in telling people not to trash roads.

He himself cleans up after practice and so him telling other bozos not to trash on roads is 100% right.
Did you see the vile attitude of Anu and her devoted husband on that goddamned video?

Other players are definitely not aam admis

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Why would u film it and Promote Yourself.They Should have Told the guy nicely instead of shouting .

Edited by CG
8 hours ago, rkt.india said:

there for sure is a better way to communicate rather than behaving like Hitler. and there is no need for context here. Kuldeep's expressions after that tells you everything.  When a bowler is not happy, there is no way he can bowl well and this is not the first i have have seen a bowler not happy with Dhoni's tactics and field placements.

Who was the fielder in the clip who was starting to yawn?  Khaleel?  

1 hour ago, CG said:

Why would u film it and Promote Yourself.They Should have Told the guy nicely instead of shouting .

What are you supposed to do, if you need to raise awareness you need to put a video .I personally did not find that video as any self promotion.They don't need any self promotion they are in constant public eye.

30 minutes ago, GolGappe said:

Still wouldn't stop these Kulcha idiots from licking Mahi's arse in any post-match conferences.

Mahi Bhai did this.

Mahi Bhai did that.

Mahi Bhai sets the field for us.

Mahi Bhai milks the goats for us.

For those who don't know Kulcha --> Kuldeep and Chahal -

I think I picked it up from either reddit or here

I got it from reddit where I was before here. I didnt know people were crediting their success to Dhoni lol. I thought Ashwin/Jaddu were DHoni's preferred players. That is just stupid. 

Dhoni's behavior is abhorrent. This may go on behind closed doors but keep it professional on the field ffs. Who is he to even talk, stripped of his captaincy and treating these new players like children.