Thugs Of Hindostan - Official Trailer

Ankit_sharma03

22 hours ago, WC2011INDIA said:

All the so called A list/top 10 actors are crap.

I prefer the likes of Ayushman, Rajkumar Rao, Vicky kaushal etc. Inki flop/disaster movies are better than the blockbusters of so called top actors.

True.

Infact I find these current generation of actors much more versatile than the so called previous serious actors.

Naseer, nana  types are all one type actors.

I really like the versatality of Vicky Kaushal.

16 minutes ago, beetle said:

True.

Infact I find these current generation of actors much more versatile than the so called previous serious actors.

:whack:Show me these chinnus and munnus pull off the nuances of an acting performances like Sparsh or Katha. Agree they can do better than the Khan Stars, but you are taking it too far. 

Edited by coffee_rules

22 hours ago, beetle said:

True.

Naseer one type, ye zyaada ho gya........bht bht zyaada

Vicky abhi bacha hai nasser, pankaj kapur ke saamne n bacha hi rahega 

Just becoz these guys are picking diff subject doesnt make them versatile, its just more diff films are being made now 

I only watch select Indian films in theatres and probably will not see this one.  But I find it hard to believe that TOH, considering it is a masala movie and not eyeing awards, is as bad as it is made out to be 

May be a case of ppl expecting a Dangal from an out and out masala movie :dontknow:

Edited by zen

3 hours ago, zen said:

I only watch select Indian films in theatres and probably will not see this one.  But I find it hard to believe that TOH, considering it is a masala movie and not eyeing awards, is as bad as it is made out to be 

May be a case of ppl expecting a Dangal from an out and out masala movie :dontknow:

A bad film is a bad film

who doesnt enjoy out n out masala films, it bombed coz its a bad film

Thats an excuse, IF it wud have been entertaining no way it wud have accepted by public straight away 

Never seen a entertaining film with such a huge star cast bomb like this , has to be a bad film obv

Told u after the trailer Vijay krishna acharya has never made a good film in his life, neither Amir reads script when it comes to yashraj (fanna, dhoom 3 n now this are proof of it)

Audience threshold is going lower regd big star cast film with low content - 

Race -3 faced a huge backlash n NOW TOH, coz they promised one thing being an entertainers and failed at that. No smart person wud go in expecting that TOH wnt be a masala film. I remeber few yrs back even Ra.One faced the same backlash

Edited by Ankit_sharma03