MS Dhoni’s omission took place after Rohit and Kohli’s approval: BCCI official

speedheat

1 hour ago, CSK Fan said:

This doesnt make sense. A new inexperienced captain kohli didnt see dhoni as a threat even when dhoni use to hijack on the field and give everyone orders. Now kohli is the biggest name in cricket and dhoni is almost done. Why would kohli now feel dhoni is a threat? How can dhoni be a threat?

You need to put away logic and basic cricketing sense.

Edited by philcric
50 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Anyone with even the faintest cricketing knowledge can see Dhoni is done he is doing this to himself. He needs to retire from Internationals right now to bring back balance to the side and let Rahul play at 4 Rayudu can come down to 5 and pant can keep. Hopefully they try Siraj or Saini or Kejo in NZ one of them can be backup and Khaleel can realise he needs his pace to keep his place. This will mean a fighting chance else its a semi exit in wc, even if everthing falls in palce you could still run into Eng in semies but it will be a fighting exit.

This was a great post really if you could edit that raydu part but still voted for rest of the content, what you guys see in raydu is beyond me, he was struggling to put bat on ball against 122kph mafshfee thunderbolts, look for today in todays match there was pace and bounce on track and he struggled bit of pace and bounce and he is a walking wicket even against semi decent pacer.

11 hours ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

does BCCI Even have a selection committee in this point?
And no - World Cup T20 be damned.
We all know the reason Why Dhoni has been dropped - his Asia Cup antics with Rohit and Refusal to play vijay Hazare trophy match which Jharkhand lost.

Rohit can be a pretty unpredictable guy but I think he really didn't have active involvement in this decision apart from saying yes yes so that he can get t20 series captaincy and Test squad place.

And I think Kohli has finally realised Dhoni is the main reason he has failed to get a foothold in the dressing room.

Likes of pant, DK, Pappu will let Kohli have more power as these guys are all asslickers at the end of day.

Karma to you Dhoni

He did the same to Gambhir, Sehwag, etc

Now bhugto

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

What antics? Give me the masala news 

7 hours ago, mishra said:

Lets not mix close relations with personality. Kohli knew Nehraji while growing up

https://goo.gl/images/QQX5dz

Kohli has grown up with dhoni in the team.

Sachin ,dravid ,ganguly,viru ...

You take any one....I have always seen him to be very respectful with all of them....

His middle class upbringing perhaps.

Kumble was an aberration.

That propbably was due to ambition or kumble probably pushed the wrong buttons.

4 hours ago, beetle said:

Kohli has grown up with dhoni in the team.

Sachin ,dravid ,ganguly,viru ...

You take any one....I have always seen him to be very respectful with all of them....

His middle class upbringing perhaps.

Kumble was an aberration.

That propbably was due to ambition or kumble probably pushed the wrong buttons.

Its how Kohli treats Rahul, Chepu, Rahane, Gambhir , Ash and others who are his age ultimately tells if he is brash or actually serious. During his RCB stint, how he worked with Sarfaraaz Gayle Devil puts question mark on his overall management abilty.( Management = Getting best out of his team).

Having poor relationship with Kumble is one thing. But failing to act professional by not maintaining his composure is another thing. And to top it with throwing away a match and then selecting Shashtri is nothing but Crime.

To me 100 100 means nothing if you do not win trophy and if you are root cause of teams failure against a derby finals.