IND v WI | 2nd T20 | 6th Nov 7.00 PM | Lucknow |

velu

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

A guy who can make runs in test 

and play quick in t20.....cant play odi

he hasnt been given a proper run in any position thats , bench pe baith ke kon innings build krega

Am not saying he can't play ODIs , but for an opener it's extremely difficult to be successful lower down the order in ODIs . Its not about technique or ability to strike , but strike rotation becomes more important , which is not natural for openers unless they are settled . So I wouldn't bet on him to be successful lower than 3 . 

As for giving a run , little too late for that considering time left for WC .

Just now, jusarrived said:

Am not saying he can't play ODIs , but for an opener it's extremely difficult to be successful lower down the order in ODIs . Its not about technique or ability to strike , but strike rotation becomes more important , which is not natural for openers unless they are settled . So I wouldn't bet on him to be successful lower than 3 . 

He has batted at 4 in t20 in RCB n his s/r with kohli was excellent

he has a 100 in t20 international at 4, n odi still gives u more time

Rest it only gets better with time

We hve been pushing his case at 4 for long

But neways its better to fail with someone talented then someone mediocre coz at-least the talented one will learn n grow

1 minute ago, jusarrived said:

for that he needs to have played atleast 20 successive odis at the the same spot,which hasn't happened.

Dhawan - We started off well, it was a true wicket, we took some time to gauge the conditions and then put the foot on scoring. Rohit played a superb innings, I didn't change anything, I knew I was playing well and was looking to play according to the merit of the ball, luckily I didn't get any inside edges (laughs). 

NO ONE PLAYS TO MERIT OF BALL IN T20s YOU IDIOT. 

Just now, sandeep said:

Windies may be flattering him to deceive. 

Promising, no doubt. But shouldn't read too much into these...

m not looking at opposition m jst looking at his bowling , his confidence is growing n he is cming into his own 

Let not forget WI is a champion of this format n most of them play IPL so they knw these conditions really well and khaleel wasnt even a regular for his IPL side

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

m not looking at opposition m jst looking at his bowling , his confidence is growing n he is cming into his own 

Let not forget WI is a champion of this format n most of them play IPL so they knw these conditions really well and khaleel wasnt even a regular for his IPL side

Hope, Hetmeyer, Hemraj, Ramdin, Pooran, Pierre, Rovman - who in this list has "IPL" experience?