“Leave India,” Virat Kohli Tells Fan Who Like Foreign Batsmen More Than Indian Batsmen and the tale of Sachin and his Ferrari

20 minutes ago, beetle said:

:blink::blink:hain!

Okay 

of rich & famous people using the letter of the law just like any common person does. 

You are yet to point out anything Sachin did in that case that regular Import/Export people don't do, that are all legal. 

Indians need to really get over this whole idea you are displaying here - that somehow you can follow the letter of the law and still be considered a 'shitty human' over financial or property stuff. In these sectors, if its legal, its morally fine. Simple. 

Edited by Muloghonto
19 minutes ago, beetle said:

Kohli at the receiving end of ₹1 crore tweet power; brands express discomfort

https://www.insidesport.co/kohli-at-the-receiving-end-of-₹1-crore-tweet-power-brands-express-discomfort/

So Kohli finally realized the damage his words have caused and stepped in for mitigation. Looks like it's all about money for the cricketers.These days they endorse so many brands that it is difficult to even remember what all they are trying to sell. To maintain exclusivity and not cheapen themselves, it is best if they endorse one sports brand which they really use such as Nike, Adidas, Reebok etc and one or two lifestyle product like Rolex, Audi etc. 

27 minutes ago, nevada said:

So Kohli finally realized the damage his words have caused and stepped in for mitigation. Looks like it's all about money for the cricketers.These days they endorse so many brands that it is difficult to even remember what all they are trying to sell. To maintain exclusivity and not cheapen themselves, it is best if they endorse one sports brand which they really use such as Nike, Adidas, Reebok etc and one or two lifestyle product like Rolex, Audi etc. 

More like his managers realised it.

10 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

it is perfectly fine. As i said, its the perk of being a celebrity - they get prefferential treatment over discretionary things. They also have major drawbacks- such as lack of privacy, so some perks to cancel out some drawbacks are perfectly fine.

You and I have different set of values. We will never agree.

10 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

No it is not. Otherwise all gifts are disguised income. Steffi graf didn't pay import duties over gifts either.And it was her FATHER who was on hook for being a tax fraud,not her.

He was the brand ambassador. Oh they would have thrown Seffi in jail without thinking twice. Just like Australia was about to with Crocodile Dundee. No one is special except for people who believe in cult worship.

On 11/6/2018 at 4:35 PM, Vilander said:

what kind of a tweet is this...pathetic really..

'these Indians' ? who and what the * is he..did he come from a firangs arse. ?

It was clear that it was about these Indians all along. That term seems to be self loathing. Someone posted this tweet as well..

4 hours ago, beetle said:

Has anyone posted his latest tweet?

.com.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvKlEjE0QSVNY2tIaIT5x

I guess trolling isn't for me guys, I'll stick to getting trolled! I spoke about how "these Indians" was mentioned in the comment and that's all. I’m all for freedom of choice. Keep it light guys

image.png

image.png

2 hours ago, nevada said:

Sports people have a limitted window of opportunity as far as peak paydays go after that they have to climb the corporate rat ladder like the rest of us to get good money. But their lifestyle choices at times would mean they need several orders of magnitude more money than an everyday joe, so they have to make money and invest it within their peak playing time if they are to retain their current lifestyle so you would see this mad scramble to make max millions.

Edited by Vilander

Seems like Kohli has admitted he screwed up.

It is also important for fans to bring these incidents into light for better country and accountability.

Cult worshippers need to understand these superstars are no different than us. They have a skill set that we admire and respect but they are not above the law.

On 11/11/2018 at 10:26 AM, Khota said:

Seems like Kohli has admitted he screwed up.

It is also important for fans to bring these incidents into light for better country and accountability.

Cult worshippers need to understand these superstars are no different than us. They have a skill set that we admire and respect but they are not above the law.

But his fans hasn’t :(( He backstabbed them.

Kohli keeps doing these stupid tweets. My advise, He should stop using twitter to start with

On 11/9/2018 at 6:41 AM, Sooda said:

So the person who tweeted this was saj_pakpassion ... was it him who sent the question? 

If so, he aint Indian anyway. And he got the exact response he was looking for

Really? How did you or others find out? I'm quite curious to know!!

On 11/10/2018 at 6:05 PM, Khota said:

This is a disguised way of avoiding duty. Not right.

Nothing to disguise here. Asking for an exemption is quite an open way to avoid customs duty. Many people do it, for a whole range of reasons.

You make it sound as if it were a clandestine affair. It simply isn't. File an RTI and you'd get all details about this episode.

Edited by Mariyam
5 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Nothing to disguise here. Asking for an exemption is quite an open way to avoid customs duty. Many people do it, for a whole range of reasons.

You make it sound as if it were a clandestine affair. It simply isn't. File an RTI and you'd get all details about this episode.

This was an income shown as a gift. Not all get an exemption on cars etc. This was not right.

On 11/6/2018 at 4:37 PM, Vilander said:

yeah Kohli did take is easy but if the tweet share in this thread is true..then i think its a special case. 

Looks like he let a troll bait him into responding. I don't fault him as much after reading the trollpost, but he has to learn to ignore these trolls on social media. Lots of internet warriors looking for thier 15 minutes of fame by abusing him and Team India

Just now, Moochad said:

Looks like he let a troll bait him into responding. I don't fault him as much after reading the trollpost, but he has to learn to ignore these trolls on social media. Lots of internet warriors looking for thier 15 minutes of fame by abusing him and Team India

That comes at a cost of trying to over do the whole social media stuff, marketing, brand building, advertising etc.

Dhoni and Rohit easily are the 2 guys who have extreme haters and extreme  fans but they stay away from such platforms which can bring the trolls along with goodwill as well.