Have heard more 'No' from Ravi Shastri than anyone else in Indian cricket team: Virat Kohli

Switchblade

This Australian tour will decide the fate of these two, as they couldn't ask for any more easier opponent than this.

Reporters need to question Kohli's man-management skills. It seems no player seems to flourish under him. This is the case even with the RCB.

Look at Sarfraz Khan, after playing so many years under Kohli, his career has gone nowhere. He has just been released from his franchise. This will be the fate of every youngster under this Jaand. 

12 hours ago, Khota said:

Maybe. Shastri has no discipline. Coaching job should be only given to someone who has done it for a decade.

How many years Kumble coached???If you think Shastri lacks discipline you have no clue. Guys lacking discpline don't start at no 10 and become a successful batsman.He likes to have his drink big deal get over it.

Tactically I rate Shastri far better than Kumble.Tactically I have not seen any blunders , he has been attacking and willing to lose in order to win.That thinking along with proper team will lead good results you just need to give them time.

Yes they have lost two series but they competed in almost every test which was never the case before their history.Aussies lost in 2001 in India but they competed in every single test and that helped them win in 2004. Indian team has rarely competed well in all tests in series overseas.

Edited by putrevus
45 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Atleast he would have avoided statement like " this team is the best touring team of last 15-20 years" after getting embarrassed in SA and Eng.Most shameless personal in Indian cricket and kohli is proving he is his proper pet.

How the heck did they get embrassed, were they blown out in any test except one, they just lost the key moments.It happens to a team learning to win overseas.

Edited by putrevus
18 minutes ago, putrevus said:

How the heck did they get embrassed, were they blown out in any test except one, they just lost the key moments.It happens to a team learning to win overseas.

Werent they expected to win being No-1? After the debacles of 2014 under Dhoni, for the seniors in the team it was third tour and yet they came up short.

24 minutes ago, putrevus said:

4-1 would be some acheivment in ur book, keep continue the nonsense from other thread, in test hat way it was not an embarrassment ? Learning to win heck this team has one of the best bowling attack and as per you the greatest batsmen from planet and th result is no better than when oldies travel there. On top of it comment like best travelling team in past  15 year, are you kidding?

8 minutes ago, diga said:

Werent they expected to win being No-1? After the debacles of 2014 under Dhoni, for the seniors in the team it was third tour and yet they came up short.

Who said they were expected to win.The seniors like Vijay , Rahane and Pujara along with  Rahul were awful , you cannot expect any coach to overcome that and win.You get two good batsmen to go along with Kohli results would have been different.Coach can work with what he is given, he can't produce players at this level.

15 minutes ago, raki05 said:

4-1 would be some acheivment in ur book, keep continue the nonsense from other thread, in test hat way it was not an embarrassment ? Learning to win heck this team has one of the best bowling attack and as per you the greatest batsmen from planet and th result is no better than when oldies travel there. On top of it comment like best travelling team in past  15 year, are you kidding?

You and  I have totally different way of looking at things  , you have no clue how the game is played so stop replying to my posts and I will do the same.

Edited by putrevus
40 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Who said they were expected to win.The seniors like Vijay , Rahane and Pujara along with  Rahul were awful , you cannot expect any coach to overcome that and win.You get two good batsmen to go along with Kohli results would have been different.Coach can work with what he is given, he can't produce players at this level.

Ok ..Tell us what boasting about being No-1 and best travelling side mean? You conveniently added a rookie opener who toured SA & Eng first time and forgot the others for whom it was the 3rd tour.. Consistently saying no proper practice games and doing nothing is not coach's duty according to you. How can a tactically aware coach not have the nous to learn from past mistakes? 

3 hours ago, raki05 said:

It seems like 1-4 is somekind of achievement for some fans here. The captain and coach were given every bit of power, even the selectors bow down to their demands. And yet, all we see is some cheap statements with nothing to back it up in the field. 

3 hours ago, putrevus said:

How many years Kumble coached???If you think Shastri lacks discipline you have no clue. Guys lacking discpline don't start at no 10 and become a successful batsman.He likes to have his drink big deal get over it.

Tactically I rate Shastri far better than Kumble.Tactically I have not seen any blunders , he has been attacking and willing to lose in order to win.That thinking along with proper team will lead good results you just need to give them time.

Yes they have lost two series but they competed in almost every test which was never the case before their history.Aussies lost in 2001 in India but they competed in every single test and that helped them win in 2004. Indian team has rarely competed well in all tests in series overseas.

You believe that crap and I have a bridge to sell..

Shastri was well below average boowler who got a break because he was from Mumbai. Then he realised he will not cut it and started batting.

How did he ever play for India is a mystery to me (well not really).

Anytime you are ranked #1 and losing then you are underperforming. Not a difficult concept to grasp.