Countdown to Rahul’s comeback to domestic cricket

33 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Raul is a fantsatic player but sdaly out of form.  May need a break ffrom indian team and a spell in domestics

But when back in form I would not hesitate to get him back in

Rate him

Yes, I don’t see any much wrong with Rahul other than his poor form and just mental pressure of performing in Australia has got to him. Reminds me of the run of Jaffer in Australia a decade ago.

Rahul even looked badnin the fielding and it looks like he seems jaded on the field. He is not able to collect the ball tok when stopping singles.

Rahul still has age on his side and is a damn good player. Needs a boot which might help him. 

34 minutes ago, putrevus said:

^^^ you can't be out of form for more than year and four different series. That is not called out of form that is Rahul just being inept and being found out technically. Other than his flukey Oval knock he has been just awful.

The guy has test hundreds in aus and eng.  Hence I am not willing to say dump him forever

End of day cricket history is littered with flops who get dropped.  But then go away, work hard and come back to be frankly ATG.  Too many to mention.  Unfortunatlry indian fans are dropped means rubbish and never play for India again as crap but experonce playing for india must never be forgotten as often means can come back and do well

Ps scored runs last test in 2nd innings dont rule out runs for him this 2nd innings as well

Just now, King Tendulkar said:

The guy has test hundreds in aus and eng.  Hence I am not willing to say dump him forever

End of day cricket history is littered with flops who get dropped.  But then go away, work hard and come back to be frankly ATG.  Too many to mention.  Unfortunatlry indian fans are dropped means rubbish and never play for India again as crap but experonce playing for india must never be forgotten as often means can come back and do well

Ps scored runs last test in 2nd innings dont rule out runs for him this 2nd innings as well

I never rule out a comeback, he has age on his side.I don't think it is case of him being out of form, he is technically not equipped, even last test where he scored runs were more about him having luck than having control.

Having test hundred in Australia or England is no measure of a player's skill. The 100s he scored were on flat pitches.He has been awfully inept, he has been given such a consistent run that very few batsmen get.

17 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

All those before IPL. He changed his technique in this year's IPL playing for Kings XI in order to increase stroke play. But unfortunately never the same test player again. Rahul is one of the classic case of a good player being destroyed by mighty IPL.