Ishant sharma bowls shyte

gattaca

7 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

I think gattaca is one of those guys Muloghonto came across on his road trips based on this dumb quotes like Bhramin- quota conspiracy in frickin 2018 :laugh:

On topic Ishant is least of India’s problems. If you are thinking Ishant is still going to be our Steyn and Anderson , you are living under a rock (like me :) ) However he has done a fantastic job as a support bowler for a while and has been really consistent and tight with good returns.

Murali Vijay

Ashwin

Ishant sharma 

Rohit sharma

pujara 

Above is the list the almost half of the team. If you consider the beef eating coach and his drinking buddy that’s quite a good amount of representation. How is rohit sharma able to get in out of no where. No FC practice but straight in to the team. The rope for ishant and rohit is really long. 

11 minutes ago, gattaca said:

Did you watch the match at all ? There were many overs where didn’t bowl well in the middle when khawja was on strike. Then after Paine was out he relieved all the pressure by bowling wide and gave multiple  boundaries for Travis head. At least watch the match first.

Ishant has an ER of 2. Those boundaries were conceded by Shami.

1 hour ago, gattaca said:

Murali Vijay

Ashwin

Ishant sharma 

Rohit sharma

pujara 

Above is the list the almost half of the team. If you consider the beef eating coach and his drinking buddy that’s quite a good amount of representation. How is rohit sharma able to get in out of no where. No FC practice but straight in to the team. The rope for ishant and rohit is really long. 

are you living in the 1800s? You are saying these guys are selected because they are upper-caste Bhramins and Ravi Shastri is a Brahmin Supermacist :hysterical: that’s the greatest thing I have ever heard.

This blows the Mumbai Lobby,Delhi lobby, Srini Mama lobby theories out of the water :hatsoff:

Edited by Global.Baba
1 hour ago, Global.Baba said:

Abbey duffer wtf are you living in the 1800s? You are saying these guys are selected because they are upper-caste Bhramins and Ravi Shastri is a Brahmin Supermacist :hysterical: that’s the greatest thing I have ever heard.

This blows the Mumbai Lobby,Delhi lobby, Srini Mama lobby theories out of the water :hatsoff:

I am giving the names of players. You still cant answer how rohit sharma creeps in every test series out of no where. If you dont know check tamil nadu team 90 % brahmins in their team. There is definite brahmin priority pass in cricket.  The whole brahmin population is 5 % of total population how there are so many in indian team and tamil nadu team. I havent checked other ranji teams. 

32 minutes ago, gattaca said:

Abhey boshdikhe I am giving the names of players. You still cant answer how rohit sharma creeps in every test series out of no where. If you dont know check tamil nadu team 90 % brahmins in their team. There is definite brahmin priority pass in cricket.  The whole brahmin population is 5 % of total population how there are so many in indian team and tamil nadu team. I havent checked other ranji teams. 

Are you one of those who wanted reservations in sports and private sector too?

Un fking believable that this is the mindset of a guy who I am assuming is educated and lives abroad But talk like a illiterate village grandma :facepalm:

It is one thing to hate/dislike Ishant for his lack of performance but you are steering this conversation to uncomfortable territory. I am out. 

Edited by Global.Baba
1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

Ishant has an ER of 2. Those boundaries were conceded by Shami.

No. Paine was out in 62nd over. 

Ishant to Head, 1 run, back of a length delivery across off, steers it to deep backward point

Ishant to Head, FOUR, that's a thumping drive through extra cover. And he's hit it on the up too. Angled away outside off, slightly full, crashed through the gap by Head

Ishant to Head, no run, short of length across off, Head jumps back and blocks

Ishant to Head, no run, length ball angled away outside off, left alone. Over the wicket now

Ishant to Head, FOUR, slaps this through point. Short and wide from Ishant, Head dismisses it from his presence with a punishing flourish

Ishant to Head, no run, short of length on off, punches it to cover

Edited by gattaca
7 hours ago, gattaca said:

I am giving the names of players. You still cant answer how rohit sharma creeps in every test series out of no where. If you dont know check tamil nadu team 90 % brahmins in their team. There is definite brahmin priority pass in cricket.  The whole brahmin population is 5 % of total population how there are so many in indian team and tamil nadu team. I havent checked other ranji teams. 

People that are over 6 ft 3 inches are 0.00001% of the population how come they always seem to end up on our team? 

Srinath, Prasad, Kuruvila, Ishant, Ashwin(?) 

I know, tall people priority pass lobby!!!

Ishant, is showing signs of being India's version of Jimmy Anderson in one department - having an exceptionally shyte first half of a career and a very good second half. 

One of the most important lessons in life is knowing what you don't know/what your limitations are. And now, Ishant has figured it out finally. He is no longer trying to be Ambrose or McGrath, neither is he trying to be a taller Waqar Younis. He's figured out what his strengths are - which is building pressure and being steady- and what his weaknesses are - which is being too aggressive and then losing the plot. 

While he is opening the bowling currently, he is an idea 1st change bowler - someone who can move the ball decently but has enough bounce to still be a factor with the old ball and bowls consistently enough to not leak runs all over the place when the ball gets softer and older. IMO, he is finally starting to earn the title of 'leader of the pace attack' by his vast experience, extremely good work ethic and a massive improvement in attitude - he has become more unflappable, which for a bowler like him is critical to success. 

With Bumrah looking like he belongs in the test scene, India is one world-class fast bowler away from being a bowling powerhouse. Ishant will be here for a while and while he isn't going to pick up a lot of wickets at a crazy average going forward, he will be very much worth his spot as a tough, no-nonsense 3rd pacer. 

Ishant Sharma - Mediocrity

It has taken 10 years for him to be relatively consistent and farcically even after a decade of experience, he is still not the strike bowler, it's Bumrah. This is the kind of mediocrity which could sustain in a set up like Ind which hitherto has been deprived of good fast bowling talent. But now talent is coming through and I hope we don't have to watch and endure this kind of mediocrity ever again.

2 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

Ishant Sharma - Mediocrity

It has taken 10 years for him to be relatively consistent and farcically even after a decade of experience, he is still not the strike bowler, it's Bumrah. This is the kind of mediocrity which could sustain in a set up like Ind which hitherto has been deprived of good fast bowling talent. But now talent is coming through and I hope we don't have to watch and endure this kind of mediocrity ever again.

The past is the past. If Ishant is a top 3 pacer TODAY, he is a lock for any overseas match and as of now, he is a lock. 

Ishant is showing the possibility of pulling a James Anderson on us. While its been only 1 year of excellent bowling, the last few years he's been steadily improving. I don't have to remind you that Anderson, despite bowling in 'swingers paradise' of England - ideally suited for him, still $hat the bed in the first half of his career:

from 2003 to 2009, after 7 years, his stats stood at 'Ishant-esque'  44 matches, 80 innings, 148 wickets @ 34.85 and only 7 5-wicket hauls. He was forgiven for being the worst swing bowler in history of test cricket to've gotten that far in such conditions, because from that point onwards, he was in the top 3 pace bowlers available to England. 

Ishant is bowling decently now.  He is the least of our problems in test matches this year.

He is a good support bowler ... should not be anointed  " leader of the attack " and given that responsibility.  Then he will do fine.

He is bowling in good areas nowadays, not experimenting too much, moving the ball,  bowling at good enough pace of 133 k to 143 k throughout the day  (  not as easy as people think  )  and you know what you will get from him.

Don't expect him to be a strike bowler ... evaluate him as a 3rd pacer support bowler ... and he passes the test.

We should actually be looking for a new 2nd pacer cum strike bowler  (   Bumrah being the ideal 1st pacer and Ishant the 3rd   ).

I have been watching cricket for decades. Have seen 10+ aussie tour. The only game i can think of where we had an upper hand in first test was against ponting lead team they were around 70 for 4 at lunch and we lost that test. So first time in my life we have a great chance of going to 2nd test 1 up and posters on this forum are discussing caste of player.