Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul suspended pending inquiry for their comments in Koffee with Karan

10 hours ago, zen said:

I don’t think anyone who values his/her time would watch such shows :winky:

The guys were probably just bluffing on the show to sound cool (from their perspective). There is a thread in CS about Saif Ali Khan saying that “give me money and take my daughter”. Do you think this is a serious comment by someone from a royal family? 

Now you are assuming if people would watch such a show. People always want to follow their stars and see them on screen on field or off field. 

1 hour ago, CSK Fan said:

Ghanta. Women are harassed abused, molested in hundreds of thousands every single day in india but cheap, cheap, cheap, cheap people like you talk about evils of feminism because some pampered millionaire players got suspended for a couple of days? This is the true face of the Indian male here. This guy is a clear incel with his thoughts process. If the same players had spoken bad about a politician or a religion they would have had their careers ended forever. But it's feminists who are evil of course.

don't need your *ing  certificate .I myself have had a lot of   hard bitter  experiences  from your so called  'all perfect'  species'   ,in my company itself. Those were such nasty events so much so that  ,if I didn't show a bit of timely  self restraint, those would have resulted even in intense communal riots. This, all the while the members   of your so called 'perfect' species'  who instigated the problem  would have been  sitting  with in the comforts of four walls of the house  while males  from both ends would have  been taking swords against each other.And those eventually  turned  out to be one of the prime reasons for myself resigning from  that company itself. 

Also, I myself have been  experiencing the agony of my very  close step brother of mine  (who possessed such a high profile job )      and his parents  whose entire  family life  got destroyed just casually  like curry leaves  by a nasty bitch from your so called 'so perfect species '. All this,  for my step brother not  obliging  to be a slave of those creatures( that bitch and her parents)  selfish interests.  I witnessed myself  the poisonous crocodile tears  of that 'wicked creature' live in side  the court  despite  falsely claiming for money and ornaments worth  lakhs of rupees with out even a bit of remorse.Not only that , the advocate for their case with all these false claims is also one from your 'perfect species itself'.  Now my step brother's family life is fully destroyed.God only knows as to when he gets divorce from that nasty animal, because  all laws are built in such a way  as to harm men.That poor guy who occasionally had the habit of taking a  glass of beer only , has now started taking hot drinks because of that nasty animal.

Not only this, I  can gather  7 case from my memory  now itself where  males have been at the receiving end  more or less similar to the above specified case. What not , telling frankly , I could have ended up  like 'what Hardik Pandya revealed'  in 5 cases,of which 4 of them were married , if I didn't show  that  self restraint at the correct time because of myself being a God fearing  man. So much so

for the  'all perfectness  of your divine species'. So search for some one else . 

One more thing ....One of these 'all perfect'  from the 5  I described above is mother of my 2  childhood friends(brothers) . She  has an unfortunate husband who is a well mannered gentle man who has no bad habits like smoking , drinking etc etc at all. This women   is  almost 68 years old now.All she wanted was his money.  Her hobby all the while has been  a lot 'Pandya has involved in'. And she  has  involved  till now 'in a lot of such events'  as of now.This , despite having grand children  thru  both of her sons. Poor husband of her who is 71+   , who needs all the care, is living  alone  in his house. This  'member from the perfect species' is still living in a far away house, single, keeping on continuing her noble activities. 

Edited by rtmohanlal
1 hour ago, nevada said:

I agree. Their agents didn't do a good job of vetting who they interview with. Karan Johar is a provocateur. You cannot be a good boy and give diplomatic answers on his show. Rahul and Pandya set themselves up for a fall the moment they agreed to be on his show. 

His agent is really pathetic to arrange a show with KWK who I have read and the fact that KJ is part of gossip industry will be looking for controversies. Rubbish job by Pandya and Rahul's agent / PR team. Some better manager would have avoided this interview.

Edited by Straight Drive
On 1/9/2019 at 1:18 PM, beetle said:

:hysterical: chichora!!!

That is the word.

the women herself looks like sadakchap. Does she even know the meaning of sexist? Women like these learn some words from western countries like sexist and racist and throw them without even knowing its meaning. I'm sure this women would have been full of praise if a women had said this. typical indian feminazi.

1 hour ago, Straight Drive said:

I have till date not watched a full show of KWK. But I have no problems if people and media watch that. I understand that media thrives on such shows for controversies and gossips. So they will continue to watch and look for more masala for their newspapers and film magazines.

It is not about problems with watching such shows but shows catering to their target audiences 

for e.g. a filmmaker makes a comedy (say satire) film, and ppl who watch dramas start complaining it is not serious (as if they were the target audience)