Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul suspended pending inquiry for their comments in Koffee with Karan

4 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Beetleji, enough with the lectures ji. You are a master of endless debates ji. That's why this thread is over 15 pages ji. Don't discuss over a point but keep arguing over tangential topics ji. Continue ji. I'll let you have the last word ji. I have better things to do ji. As I'm suffering from cold, please let me go ji. I respect your feminist superpowers ji. :winky:

Take care.

Drink this kada....sure shot remedy for cold.

Recipe...

1 litre water

1 in ginger ( grated)

6 cloves (laung)

6 cardamoms ( green)

1 inch cinnamon stick ( dalchini)

6-8 tulsi leaves 

Mash the ingredients and boil with water for 15-20 minutes.

Drink it with honey ...like tea, 3-4 times a day.

My problem with edulji

1 mithali raj issue

2 romesh powar favoritism

3 going to press abt sashtri selection only when her choice romesh was not accepted. Meaning as long as female cricket was her fifedom she is ok what ever happens.

4 first parrots Rais 2 games penalty. Then says no need to do a quick review ban them and take your time apparently ? Why suggest voluntary misadministration? Makes no sense. 

5 to have her way she again sends a threat via media to Rai that if they do it quick it would be seen as a coverup by people! lol and by doing so absolves herself. why all this politics? 

Not sure if she has only the well being of Indian cricket team in mind at all times.

Edited by Vilander
Sick of android keys
3 minutes ago, Vilander said:

My problem with edulji

1 mithali raj issue

3 going to press abt sashtri selection only when her choice romesh was not accepted. Meaning as long as female cricket was her fifedom she is ok what ever happens.

4 first parrots Rais 2 games pwnalty. Then says no need to do a quick review ban them and take your time apparently ? Why suggest voluntary misadministration? Makes no sense. 

5 to have her way ahe again sends a threat via media to Rai that if they do it quick it would be seen as a coverup by people lol why ? 

Not sure if she has only the well being of Indian cricket team in mind at all times.

My problem with Edulji

She pretty much resembles my tyrant boss:((

13 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Srini mama in the picture now. I'm pretty sure Eduljee will get a swift kick out of BCCI due to Srini's "arithmetic" and "sums" :lol:

wishing for the earliest of it  happening ...who ever it is... Srini  or X or Y .... some body ... the  true colour of this feminist  parasite good for  nothing  pig  is getting revealed by the day. All she wants is to destroy men's cricket &  BCCI , suck blood for  developing her own 'species' and disturbing the moods of game loving  fans nation wide.The first result of it was seen yesterday in the form of loss against AUS.

35 minutes ago, Vilander said:

My problem with edulji

1 mithali raj issue

4 first parrots Rais 2 games penalty. Then says no need to do a quick review ban them and take your time apparently ? Why suggest voluntary misadministration? Makes no sense. 

5 to have her way she again sends a threat via media to Rai that if they do it quick it would be seen as a coverup by people! lol and by doing so absolves herself. why all this politics? 

1. Mithali Raj issue wasn't Edulji vs Mithali per say. Her teammates and coach were annoyed with Mithali's indifferent attitude. Edulji and Powar seemed to form a good rapport with the rest of the Indian women team except Mithali. So Edulji was in favour of Powar and other teammates.

2.Again Indian women team barring Mithali clearly expressed their desire to have Powar as their coach. Powar being Edulji's favourite does not matter since women's team wanted Powar anyway.

3. She was not wrong what she said about Shastri. Kohli got what he wanted. So why not women team?  But she must understand two wrongs don't make right. Coach's selection shouldn't be Monopoly of players.

4. I don't why is she given so much importance. 

5. She is again not wrong here. 

TBH better get rid of her asap. But the points you list doesn't make any sense for throwing her out. Not just Edulji but Vinod Rai should also be thrown out. COA is not allowing smooth administration. BCCi should be the sole administrative body.