South Africa vs Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Kingsmead, Durban | Jan 22, 2019 | Match Thread

1 minute ago, Nonbeliever said:

That time most of their top players were injured.  It was a weak side.  Not this weak though.

some got injured mid series,some for the first couple of games but all in all they had abdv,jpd,morkel,markram playing more than 50% matches. Only faf was missing

Then not to forget ngidi,Morris who arr far better than Olivier,pretorious lol

13 minutes ago, Adi BB said:

Yup ,even then pak huffed and puffed to reach the total .heard amla bhai faced 26 deliveries in the last 10 scored just 28 lol that's bad even by dhoni standards. 

Had Miller or klassen played those 26 deliveries they'd have got 280+

Is this Klassen guy any good, looks a complete hack to me. I think he fluke 2-3 innings against Ind last year.

1 minute ago, SK_IH said:

Is this Klassen guy any good, looks a complete hack to me. I think he fluke 2-3 innings against Ind last year.

I think he'll be fine against lighter bowlers but against genuine Pacers or spinners he'll be a toast .

But then saf need a lower order hitter /finisher and klassen can give you that luxury of quick runs 

6 minutes ago, Adi BB said:

I think he'll be fine against lighter bowlers but against genuine Pacers or spinners he'll be a toast .

But then saf need a lower order hitter /finisher and klassen can give you that luxury of quick runs 

I don't think he gonna play in XI.Sad to see SA such poor quality players these days.