Top #3 street smart cricket players !!!

velu

19 minutes ago, maniac said:

Remember the advice that won us a historic test series in australia or the decision to send Shankar over Karthik that broke the hearts of a million snake dancers.

I rest my case or rather this is where I drop my mic. ....Boom

19 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Are you trying to counter my point, or re-inforce it?

Where is @flamy and his boy@h4te when you need them to out this straight. O I remember h4te retired lol. 

2 minutes ago, philcric said:

No.

Shaun Marsh was taking the game away and India looked like they were on the verge of drawing/ not winning yet another series in Australia. Bowlers and fielders shoulders were dropping. Rohit picks up the ball, calmly walks to Bumrah and says to try the slow Yorker. We could see a few deliveries before that rohits cricket acumen was spinning in full force. Credit to Bumrah as well for perfect execution, however Rohit knew that Bumrah had the rhythm to take the advice at time :hatsoff:

Bumrah nails it and game turns and we end a historic test series :hail:

5 minutes ago, maniac said:

Shaun Marsh was taking the game away and India looked like they were on the verge of drawing/ not winning yet another series in Australia. Bowlers and fielders shoulders were dropping. Rohit picks up the ball, calmly walks to Bumrah and says to try the slow Yorker. We could see a few deliveries before that rohits cricket acumen was spinning in full force. Credit to Bumrah as well for perfect execution, however Rohit knew that Bumrah had the rhythm to take the advice at time :hatsoff:

Bumrah nails it and game turns and we end a historic test series :hail:

rohit learnt 50% of the street smartness from dhoni :phehe: