Who is fastest bowler in the world?

On 2/9/2019 at 3:22 PM, King Tendulkar said:

You cant leave out T20.  You bowl fast you bowl fast simple.  Dont say undkat bowling 150 in t20

Ferguson was clocking 153!!!!  Not seen any player do this in T20 unless rapido.  Ferguson is fast and will bowl fast anywhere any format

Starc bowls that in test which Ferguson hasn't done yet. Starc is inarguably the fastest at the moment. 

2 hours ago, maniac said:

Length matters too I guess. Wagner runs in and bowls 135ks short balls that rise at an awkward length all day. Speed doesn’t show how uncomfortable he makes the batsmen.

Same applies to Cummins as well.

These Guys are 5 clicks slower but are more dangerous than Starc or Mark Wood at times.

the speed shown is in release end, batsmen feel the speed at the bat, some of them bowl in awkward angles and also get more pace at the business end. 

On 2/9/2019 at 3:25 PM, Nikola said:

Starc looked really avg in test series but in world cup i am sure he will bowl fastest ball or have fastest avg speed as pace bowler.

My Prediction for Worldcup:

For India:

Bumrah (Max 150/ Avg 143+)

Shami (Max 148-09/ Avg 140+)

For Australia:

Starc (Max 154-155 kph/ Avg: 144+)

Cummins (Max 150/ Avg 140+)

For New Zealand:

Lockie Ferguson: (Max 154kph/ Avg 144+)

For England:

Mark Wood: (Max 148kph/ Avg 140+)

Plunkett: (Max 148kph/Avg 141+)

For South Africa:
Rabada: (Max 151 kph/ Avg 141+)

Steyn: (Max 146 kph/ Avg 138+)

Mark wood clocked 152.2 kph in this test match itself.

Anyway the answer to this thread is STARC by miles. The guy clicks high 140's, early 150's in almost every single match he plays across all formats. And he's been doing this for 4 consecutive years as well. Others don't bowl anywhere close to his average pace and gave much lesser workloads across formats and certainly haven't shown consistent pace year after year.