India vs NZ | 3rd T20I | Hamilton | Feb 10, 2019 @12.30 PM !!!

velu

4 runs in a game like this - probably a dozen different places where India could have done better.

But seriously - Dhoni's 2(4) just pisses me off.   The team should have known better than to send him in.  Literally a couple of more deliveries for Pant/Pandya/Karthik/Krunal could have gotten us the runs.  Or not.  Maybe not, but everybody and their phucking donkey knows that Dhoni's hitting mojo is long gone.  

why this torture.  Just why.

28 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

I love how you are dragging Bhuvi into this when he was giving 8 runs over at the death exactly like the bowler you are mastrebating to

Man bhuvi is nothing bowler sooner we realize good for us. You can have perennial orgasm thinking of him lifting WC for you bit I can't defend the utter rubbish he serves in international his stats tells everything no need to go further.

Just now, Stan AF said:

Krunal is so hit and miss as a bowler. 4 overs for 54 is nonsense.

I think his batting looked worse than the bowling - everybody got slaughtered on a track like this.  But he is severely limited against pace, when it bounces above his waist.  And the bowlers know it.  he's a skinny Yusuf Pathan with less power.  That's not going to cut it. 

I am really happy with our upcoming T20 side, for the first time in many years Ind will have an ideal T20 side full of six hitters. Ind should lesson from this series that you can't go in with only 3 bowlers in T20Is . 6 bowling option including 4 proper bowlers is a must .

Dhoni and Dhawan has to go.Rohit can play selfishly but he stays.

2 minutes ago, sandeep said:

I think his batting looked worse than the bowling - everybody got slaughtered on a track like this.  But he is severely limited against pace, when it bounces above his waist.  And the bowlers know it.  he's a skinny Yusuf Pathan with less power.  That's not going to cut it. 

Unfortunately I agree with you.He is easily dispensable.

NZ playing every player in their country and we are stuck with Dhongi,Rohit and Dhawan.Kohli would have tuk tuk too,He had changed his game unnecessarily.Pant,DK,Krunalhad the right attitude to this game.Smash from the word go.When you are chasing 200 plus a Rohit ODI Inning is a strict no no.I don't watch Domestic or A games.Can anyone tell me if we have any power hitter ?