2019 Lok Sabha elections thread

FischerTal

29 minutes ago, diga said:

mods.. clean up the above posts.. 

Get a room guys ... @Suhaan &  @ProudLiberal

2 minutes ago, beetle said:

@Suhaan and @ProudLiberal

If you can't be civil then msy be you should take a break.

This is a warning.

Never seen @Suhaan use this kind of language. Earlier even I had to make some regrettable comments while arguing with the new "proud liberal" poster who never ceases labeling others and making bhadkau comments. Fault lies in the common denominator methinks, there are others too like Laaloo, Dhoni Fan, sergio, coffee, random_guy etc who lost their cool with him. What to do, forum quality will be dragged down, hope mods can educate the new guys (more than 1 post Pulwama) about the forum decorum here. It is ok to have different views but keep it civil, hope this new entrant can tone it down and make his points without flamebaiting. Anyway not my job, admins/mods...all up to you.

Edited by Gollum

10 minutes ago, beetle said:

People should report the post instead of responding.

I apologise for the language i used,but the person is relentlessly using foul language directed to everyone in this thread or maybe some selective users

Don't know just went with my instincts,cant hold back

But ,this is my honest apology

Raj Thackeray had 1 MLA in MH assembly. His vote share was 3.5%. 

With 60% of Bihar and UP yet to vote and sizable population of UP Bihari people in Mumbai, he is going to cause more loss than gain.

But doobte ko tinka ka sahara. 

7 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

I apologise for the language i used,but the person is relentlessly using foul language directed to everyone in this thread or maybe some selective users

Don't know just went with my instincts,cant hold back

But ,this is my honest apology

Next time report the post.

Sometimes posting a response after taking some time helps in putting across your view in a calmer manner.

The opposition today is similarly to the combine of Donald Trump, and Kim Jong Un.

Kim Jong Un - Some people in our country, think the Gandhi are the default rulers of the country, they are the supreme leaders, first family of our nation and every existence is because of Nehrus and their family blessing's. They are the true bhakts and will vote for any "Gandhi". How old and young went "gung-ho" over Priyanka was embarrassing to see. And same idea goes with other dynastic parties like SP, JDS, RJD.

Donald Trump - They can only abuse, and attack others. They are master of demagogue and have zero track record. Just like Trump Wall, the NYAY scheme is redundant, and would only make some sense if money was unlimited. They believe they the only truth, while everything else is false and conspiracy.

Edited by someone

Look at the narrative these so called moderate Muslims are putting forth, all the blame lies on us it seems. Muslims are doodh ke dhule hue, radical Islamic extremism DNE, only Muslim lives matter, Muslims have a God given right to torment kafirs... 

This author Irena Akbar blamed Ramalingam for his death after he was chopped to pieces by Islamist radicals for protesting forceful conversion of Dalits, she has called 26/11 an inside job, compared Modi to Hafiz Saeed, Burhan Wani to Bhagat Singh...how do these people get to write for IE? 

Edited by Gollum