44 personnel martyred in terror attack on CRPF convoy in Jammu and Kashmir's Pulwama

vayuu1

10 hours ago, Kannadiga said:

Not just me. Lot of Indians have similar questions. This has happened because there was a lapse in the security and the culprit knew where he could confront those vehicles before handed. 

It could be a pure incompetence on behalf of the intelligence force or there could be some inside help. Nobody knows for sure without the full investigation. 

The incident took place inside the safe zone and this is the first time I am seeing of soldiers being at the receiving end. Comparing to other third world war zone countries is not really accurate. 

That's why I said handling Pakistan the way he has is the only positive to come out of Modi's regime. 

Highway isn't a safe zone. Neither you can have security on 100s of km of highway.

10 minutes ago, Kannadiga said:

Terrorists targeting our soldiers inside our own territory don't seem to worry you? This is supposed to be their safe zone and now they have to keep their guards up even when they are resting? Some of these shameless Modi boot-lickers who are attacking me need to introspect themselves and ask what is the government doing for the security of these poor soldiers? After Uri, nothing has changed.

Abe bc ke Kashmir is like a war zone there is no place to called safe zone but what about 26/11 when terrorists distroyed Mumbai which is heart of India and killed more then 165 civilian  including top police officers.what did congress do in that period? Manmohan to ga@@n Mara tha  and you were busy to lick his balls.

17 minutes ago, Kannadiga said:

Someone send this asswipe to the border and use his worthless ass as a shield against terrorists, who refuses to ask the right questions. 

Congress was out voted because they were incompetent in dealing with terrorism and Modi's 56 inches bra is not any better either. 

Abe bc keI’m not chest thumping, indeed this incident is massive failure of our intelligence but there is not a single inch on earth safe from these imbecile jihadi m@@ .even supper power like America,France etc could not defend their own den

11 minutes ago, Kannadiga said:

Abey *, they cleared out the garbage after the first incident. We are letting it happen again and again and this time they are not even afraid to target our soldiers. When the country is full of Gaands like you, this is not a surprise. 

Again, I am gonna ask you one more time. Do you think Modi's government should be held responsible for what's happening to our soldiers? 

It is a security breach. Some heads should roll. Can’t even stop myself from crying listening to the families. May God give them strength