44 personnel martyred in terror attack on CRPF convoy in Jammu and Kashmir's Pulwama

vayuu1

17 minutes ago, maniac said:

Kya hua bhai Om Puri ka bhoot chad gaya kya andar?

Unless you are calling the CRPF jawan an idiot for joining the central force rather than the state force where even an average constable can build mansions, that is a dumb thing to say.

Even your average Jawan unless on the front, the ones doing mundane job like patrolling or on sentry duty is given outdated weapons.

Even cops in the usa have pretty outdated and low key guns compared to the average drug dealer on the streets. His job is not to fight out an outright war but to keep peace in order.

I have seen CRPF deployed even to control Gnaesh Utsav's etc in communally sensitive areas and from what I have seen they do a damn good job at it and don't bend down like most state police.

WTF do you mean by "underfed" lol, you seem to imagine CRPF as some kind of SWAT team or Navy seals. that is not their job and they do theit job best to their abilities.

Yeah,no one can prepare themselves for a guy ready to get laid with 72 virgins. A guy with that kind of sex drive and desperation is usually unstoppable

SWAT and Navy seals would be ineffective in Himalayan terrain, short stout types like gorkha regiment are more effective.

Your last para was funny, wanted to laugh vote it but will not do.

15 minutes ago, Number said:

true CRPF are sitting ducks for jihadis and our establishment treats them like cheap resources.

These guys don't even have rights to stop the vehicle to be passing in parallel to convoy.

When Army convoy moves they have right to stop and check every vehicle on the road.

btw, the time is grief stricken but nice to see you back bhai.  

Here is the thing. I get where you and @surajmal are coming from. Yes in a sensitive area like that may be they should be given special privileges  and  better equipment rather  than treating them as if they are taking care of an average communal mob or riot.

I only took exception to the fact of calling them idiots and underfed. They are not the army. Their role is to control situations rather than fighting . However exception should be made for the ones posted here and that is the failure of the center. Can’t blame the jawans.

Edited by maniac

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

Here is the thing. I get where you and @surajmal are coming from. Yes in a sensitive area like that may be they should be given special privileges  and  better equipment rather  than treating them as if they are taking care of an average communal mob or riot.

I only took exception to the fact of calling them idiots and underfed. They are not the army. Their role is to control situations rather than fighting . However exception should be made for the ones posted here and that is the failure of the center. Can’t blame the jawans.

Role is defined by the situation. If they are sent to terror prone areas, I'd expect them to be atleast be a little experienced in counter insurgency ops. Kashmir is no place for armed security guards. 

No more kadi ninda, time to shove Khada danda behind their *, ab baat nhi rann hoga inki * main humara Lunn hoga, saala kaisi kaum hai hum Jo ab bhi Shanti ki baat Kr rhe hai, Ye soch rhe hai ki development dhari reh jayegi saala jab jaan chali jayegi to development Ka achaar daaloge, like parshurama told lord Krishna in mahabharat gaaye bahut chala li leelaye bahut Kr li maakhan bahut kha liya ab sambhalo apna Sudarshan Chakra aur wo Karo jiske liye aaye ho. 

41 minutes ago, rageaddict said:

Attack carried out by Pak sponsored JeM will be avenged: Rajnath Singh

68001665.jpg

What is your political solution in Jk? I know army will avenge at a time and place of their choosing. What will the politicians do? Will you abrogate 370 or 35A? Will you throw the stone pelters in jail indefinitely? Will you cut off all diplomatic ties with Pakistan! Stop making fool of people. 

9 hours ago, dial_100 said:

In the support of all the families who suffered, I will skip my meal today. At this hour, I am with them. All other things like taking tough actions can happen tomorrow and day after.

Not even for them, actually i just wont be able to eat. I am sick to the stomach.  

RIP. I have a feeling that this whole thing is going to get very ugly. 

I wasnt able to talk to anyone after coming back from my office ,completely shellshocked and wasnt in my senses especially after seeing those horrific pics.

There is absolutely no doubt that this government has to strike at Pakistan and their Kashmiri pets ASAP

13 hours ago, Kannadiga said:

What the phuck the security forces were doing? If terrorists could easily infiltrate one of the heavily guarded areas in the country, then the future is bleak. 

Kick out the head of the intelligence force. 

it was a highway.  they were travelling from Jammu to Srinagar.  Highways cannot be guarded.

Hi all,

Just wanted to inform you that the Ministry of Home Affairs has a site- [bharatkeveer.gov.in](https://bharatkeveer.gov.in/) where you can donate to individual martyrs accounts / corpus of Bharat ke Veer fund. It covers central police forces like ITBP, CISF, CRPF etc. These are not covered by the Ministry of Defence funds that get more media coverage. Todays 40 martyrs were all CRPF. Request you to spread the word, many people don't know about this.