Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2019

On 3/2/2019 at 9:38 AM, MCcricket said:

You r being stupid, anywhere u see a young left armer , tall n has touched 147  in the past he is worth investing

Yes he didn't live up to the expectation but he has potential

Also take into account the change that was made to his bowling to be able to get more swing , not sure who advised that .

Now slowly he is going back to his original bowling style. thats why speed is also above 135-136 most of the time .

On 3/2/2019 at 9:38 AM, MCcricket said:

You r being stupid, anywhere u see a young left armer , tall n has touched 147  in the past he is worth investing

Not really moron. Anyone how has seen him bowl recently can see he doesnt put in much effort as he used to before and his over aim of wanting to be like Bhuvi instead of Bumrah, shows his attitude towards pace.

38 minutes ago, sandsaims said:

Not really moron. Anyone how has seen him bowl recently can see he doesnt put in much effort as he used to before and his over aim of wanting to be like Bhuvi instead of Bumrah, shows his attitude towards pace.

I guess you haven't played any real cricket ,his action was modified by Management or coach n he lost a bit of pace still bowls around 135 to 140 k.

It doesn't work overnight you genius, keyboard warriors a plenty, this kid just needs a good coach n some confidence.

I believe we keep away from likes of Zak who was talking about things he did after last half of his career.

On 3/2/2019 at 2:35 AM, Cricketics said:

Yes, disappointed with the way he kept banging in short and then full today even after he got hit.

i think he is still a better 50 over and test bowler than t20 which many won’t agree.

Looking at his background he should be guided by right people, this kid could be as good as Bumrah, Saini.

He should be used more in ODI n Tests as T20 is not for young pacers.

52 minutes ago, sandsaims said:

I guess English ain't your first language or you aren't the sharpest knife lying around, Dont be stupid is akin to dont be silly, but u might've proved it both ways.

12 hours ago, MCcricket said:

I guess English ain't your first language or you aren't the sharpest knife lying around, Dont be stupid is akin to dont be silly, but u might've proved it both ways.

Well you seem to have some comprehension issues, whatever i meant has clearly been posted and not how english being my first language or not is the issue here and its a cricket forum and everyone is a supposed keyboard warrior here where people put forth their opinions but some people like you try a little too hard for attention.  

Now coming back to playing "Real Cricket", would definitely like to know about the kind of real cricket you have played where you feel your opinions should be taken as facts but the rest of the people are just being stupid. You must have some really serious real cricket where you feel you are reading his game better than even someone like Zak would.

13 hours ago, MCcricket said:

Also, if you feel you want to talk about how sharp one is and some real life achievements feel free to ping me.

On 3/1/2019 at 8:08 PM, MCcricket said:

Let him prove himself with consistent performances then. Even Sanju Samson has potential.