How to deal with the biggest enemies of the nation - the pseudo sickulars, the terrorist sympathizers, etc?

Dil Dil India

If one wants a strategy, they could do it the same way the Americans dealt with the Communists, McCarthyism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCarthyism

One could be jailed for indefinite periods of time for simply showing a propensity towards Communism. 

Prophet Nehru and Indira Mata both did the same thing, jail dissidents who criticized their governments, so it's not like it isn't unheard of in India. 

2 minutes ago, R!TTER said:

I'll call out anyone & everyone who thinks cricket is bigger than the nation! Have seen lots of such cucks on reddit recently, like playing Pak has achieved anything over the many decades?

Reddit Indians are Cancer to humanity.

Always sucking up to their white masters.

r/India is the most disgusting representation of Indians online. 

It's as if God put all commies/leftists Indians at one place.

Yeah I don't see their logic, talking BS just because they think WC is the ultimate glory? If we keep engaging with Pak what does that achieve, would we rather start a nuclear war or a diplomatic one? I'm guessing the cucks - a lot of whom reside outside India - they'd rather more Indian blood should continue to spill in the valley & of course let's not forget the radicalization of native Kashmiris - Women and children carried RDX, explosives used in Pulwama terror attack

On 2/21/2019 at 10:22 PM, Tibarn said:

If one wants a strategy, they could do it the same way the Americans dealt with the Communists, McCarthyism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCarthyism

One could be jailed for indefinite periods of time for simply showing a propensity towards Communism. 

Prophet Nehru and Indira Mata both did the same thing, jail dissidents who criticized their governments, so it's not like it isn't unheard of in India. 

1984 much?

Thoughtcrime. :p:

15 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Suddenly on ICF there are trolls like @Haarkarjeetgaye @Jatboy @test fan @Rightarmfast who fit this bill.

Help me understand why would you call me a troll, or associate with the headings in the group. Let me share that my father served the Indian Army for 33 years and has been to one war also, so you have today insulted an Indian soldiers family.

4 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Suddenly on ICF there are trolls like @Haarkarjeetgaye @Jatboy @test fan @Rightarmfast who fit this bill.

I don't know about @Rightarmfast but the others fit the bill. The others may not even be Indian. Add @Kannadiga to this list

Edited by Real McCoy

5 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

I don't know about @Rightarmfast but the others fit the bill. The others may not even be Indian

why dont you ask the mods to do some interviews. Id like to see egg on your face. You keep a profile pic of the man who knew about fixing as shown in the Fallen Heroes by Tehelka and you surely call yourself Indian? and to top it question my being Indian. 

Edited by Haarkarjeetgaye

26 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Help me understand why would you call me a troll, or associate with the headings in the group. Let me share that my father served the Indian Army for 33 years and has been to one war also, so you have today insulted an Indian soldiers family.

You are the Gurmehar Kaur of ICF.

10 minutes ago, Jatboy said:

Just because I don’t pray to Modi and instead criticize him you would call me a troll? 

This is like online version of Blasphemy law. 

Mera Desh Doob raha hai. Wah Modi ji Wah. 

For the records I criricize your prophet Modi with facts.  

You can abuse Modi as much as you desire, for all I care, but call IK a hero in comparison when clearly he is hypocritical and abuse THE pm IS UNJUSTIFIED ON AN iNDIAN FORUM. 

Just now, Jatboy said:

She lost her father who died for this country.Have some shame paid IT cell member. But again you come from a thinking group which prefer BoothMazbooti when Country was about to go into a nuclear conflict.

It is these kind of trolls who shout soldier soldier and then insult them and their families at their own will. Questioning nationalities. Done nothing for India or the Army. Bas aake yahan * failana hai