Pakistan "retaliates" after IAF violation,loses one F-16

Asim

20 minutes ago, mishra said:

Whole opposition was as if waiting for Pakistan to attack us. They are all united. I am really disappointed the way Indian politicians are conducting them selves now under the banner of Raga. Politics over national interest, be it arm procurement, be it terrorist attack, be it border issue.

All this after zero casuality. Think if Pakistan was able to take out one of our military depo or posts.

Those who forgot our reaction after Mumbai 26/11, can also check how every other day, Pakistanis were killing one of our soldiers on LoC or mercillessly killing in BAT raids during MMS era

Yea these opposition parties were waiting for their opportunity. Everyone thinks about their narrow gains no one thinks about country :((unfortunate. 

Today was a bad day. Unlucky for us and IAF. We need to plan better. I hope to see Modi make a strong case and retaliate. 

6 minutes ago, Gollum said:

After all this is over I hope we hunt down every single high profile librandu in the country and do what is necessary, sab ko chun chun ke :censored: . Baaki sab madarchod bhadve khud ba khud line mein aa jayenge. 

one commie is missing in tamilnadu already .. 

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

I wouldn't be surprised if most of them are ISI created bots/fake accounts. 

Well some of them are verified celeb accts.. And that mofo Voice of Ram should be gunned down, koi uska supari do.. Praising Imran and running down Modi, telling Modi to learn from Imran the Statesman.. So many Pakistani Journos were quoting him :mad:

5 minutes ago, Sgattick10 said:

Yea these opposition parties were waiting for their opportunity. Everyone thinks about their narrow gains no one thinks about country :((unfortunate. 

Today was a bad day. Unlucky for us and IAF. We need to plan better. I hope to see Modi make a strong case and retaliate. 

As i have mentioned earlier, the doctrine to change LoC has got a go ahead. Any serious reaction to that, and our forces are ready to go into Pakistani plains.

As one of our retired generals said today. LoC is just a line on map. Its imaginery

Edited by mishra

13 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

link not working. it could be fake, anyway.

besides, indians should know that, we dont use F-16s to attack LOC. we only use to defend our airspace. FOR NOW... :tea:

besides, indians should know that, we dont use F-16s to attack LOC. we only use to defend our airspace. FOR NOW... :tea:
9/11 false flag, 26/11 was inside job, Bin Laden was never found in Pak, Surgical strike never happened, Pulwama was false flag, IAF never targetted Jaish camps.

All fake brother. Only Pak version is true

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

link works .. think republic may be banned in Pak

13 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

9/11 false flag, 26/11 was inside job, Bin Laden was never found in Pak, Surgical strike never happened, Pulwama was false flag, IAF never targetted Jaish camps.

All fake brother. Only Pak version is true

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

maybe, who knows ? :dontknow:

13 hours ago, diga said:

link works .. think republic may be banned in Pak

hmm :thinking:

13 hours ago, Vilander said:

https://www.firstpost.com/india/wing-commander-abhinandan-has-emerged-as-face-of-iaf-offensive-pakistan-should-reassure-india-of-his-rights-protection-6165631.html

Must read piece for all Indians. 

Putting a mig 21 against an f-16 is just a dumb cruel joke, one that Indian politicians have in their hand.

it was our junk fighter JF-17. not F-16.. :tee:

4 minutes ago, Vilander said:

https://www.firstpost.com/india/wing-commander-abhinandan-has-emerged-as-face-of-iaf-offensive-pakistan-should-reassure-india-of-his-rights-protection-6165631.html

Must read piece for all Indians. 

Putting a mig 21 against an f-16 is just a dumb cruel joke, one that Indian politicians have in their hand.

This is happening since decades, which is why i have a strong dislike towards previous governments for putting pilots lives at risks.  Mirage 2000H (modified version in 2004)  is the minimum they should be using. Just scrap the MiG's. Even the Mirage 2000H is going to be obsolete. Does the governments have any plans or will they continue to play with the lives of pilots.