Say sorry to Maahi!!!!!!

sarcastic

5 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

They were showing Dhoni's notouts 44 out of 46 resulted in Indian wins. A pretty good stat that one. ICF wristslitters have been whining about slow scoring rates, dot balls, lunging, weak oppositions, others helping out, lower target, old age, etc. But you gotta admit he gets the job done :noidea:

Meh all were mostly low targets which we didn't even need dhoni to win 

Sorry Thala, you are a legend and I am proud of and grateful for your services :hatsoff::adore::two_thumbs_up:

15 years ago we had the same target in TVS cup final against a C grade Oz bowling unit. But unfortunately a certain so called ODI great had a stiff back that day. 

giphy.gif

No wonder it took a Maahi to teach India how to win matches consistently in ODIs...you are the one who inculcated winning mentality into a bunch of mental midgets headlined by head midget himself. India will forever be grateful to you. Greatest finisher, greatest advisor, GOAT relationship/marriage counselor, fastest runner between wickets, superluminal speed of stumping, 50% wickets because of you, 81.3% outfield catches because of your field placements, captain cool/mentor/trainer/physio/mental coach/driver/conductor/TTE...all combined into one.

giphy.gif

Edited by Gollum
27 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Sorry Thala, you are a legend and I am proud of and grateful for your services :hatsoff::adore::two_thumbs_up:

15 years ago we had the same target in TVS cup final against a C grade Oz bowling unit. But unfortunately a certain so called ODI great had a stiff back that day. 

giphy.gif

:hysterical: Vadapavji fans are checking their BP and taking their tablets. Don't do this to them man. Show some mercy :phehe:

Kedar Jadhav, Man of the Match: My bowling is all about reading batsmen's mind. I have two or three options with the angle. I tried to bowl stump-to-stump. Best part about my bowling is, I don't think like I'm a bowler, there's no extra responsibility. I enjoy my bowling. Recently in Australia, we pulled off a similar kind of a chase. I had that in the back of my mind. When you have Mahi bhai at the other end, you just have to listen to him. I just did that again today. I tried to learn a lot from him (MS). MS and Cheeku are the best chasers in the game, I feel. The intensity has to be there all the time. That's what we learn from the captain and that's what we tried to do. I would have tried to play more shots early had Dhoni bhai not been there. That's what he does, he tells you exactly. He reads your mind; plenty of times when you feel this ball can be hit for boundaries, he'll tell you 'I can see that but the team needs more solidity and you have to bat till the end'. Every time you think of the team, most of the times, you'll cross the line and end up on the winning side.

:adore:

58 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Kedar Jadhav, Man of the Match: My bowling is all about reading batsmen's mind. I have two or three options with the angle. I tried to bowl stump-to-stump. Best part about my bowling is, I don't think like I'm a bowler, there's no extra responsibility. I enjoy my bowling. Recently in Australia, we pulled off a similar kind of a chase. I had that in the back of my mind. When you have Mahi bhai at the other end, you just have to listen to him. I just did that again today. I tried to learn a lot from him (MS). MS and Cheeku are the best chasers in the game, I feel. The intensity has to be there all the time. That's what we learn from the captain and that's what we tried to do. I would have tried to play more shots early had Dhoni bhai not been there. That's what he does, he tells you exactly. He reads your mind; plenty of times when you feel this ball can be hit for boundaries, he'll tell you 'I can see that but the team needs more solidity and you have to bat till the end'. Every time you think of the team, most of the times, you'll cross the line and end up on the winning side.

:adore:

@The Realist :cantstop:

sorry mahi

i underestimated ur ability to win in subpar totals. 

though kedar scored more than you and shankar and jadeja didnt get a chance to bat , fat tuktuk made a mountain of a mole and you climbed the mountain with tremendous ease barring three lucky escapes . Rayudu died climbing this everest and u showed how truly superior you are to a hack called rayudu . 

i bow to your fans who dont need drugs to get a high. i am sorry i got a high watching kedar jadeja and shami bowl awesome spells . i did not know your soul is ensuring salvation for every soul leading to ipl contracts