Imran Khan, Do one thing more

test fan

Slime-balls were trying their best to turn this into a Kandahar-IA814 situation, trying to re-frame the situation around the capture of Abhinandan, obfuscating the murder of 45 security personnel.   

Some scumbags even put up a fake video of his alleged wife on YouTube. That's not even mentioning the release of so many of his personal details by the media. If there was ever a time to cull some of Pindi's 5th column "assets" it would be now. 

13 minutes ago, motomaverick said:

Just heard that mofo Sheikh Rasheed say this:

"Jihaad har musalmaan ka farz hai, jo musalmaan Jihaad se inkaar kare wo musalmaan nahi hai".

This religion in itself is bonkers.

But But But Imran is so peaceful and educated and gorgeous that he has singlehandedly destroyed Modi PR wise.

You don't believe it? Just check insta , Twitter of few jat boys.

Edited by Stradlater

6 minutes ago, motomaverick said:

Just heard that mofo Sheikh Rasheed say this:

"Jihaad har musalmaan ka farz hai, jo musalmaan Jihaad se inkaar kare wo musalmaan nahi hai".

This religion in itself is bonkers.

He is right, In fact, Jihad vs India has a special place in the "Cult of Peace" 

https://muflihun.com/nasai/25/3177

4 minutes ago, sergio04 said:

Bro don't generalise ...Jaats based on jatboy

there are few traitors in every society.

+1. We don’t know if he is Indian?

A army of Jats are right on border impatiently waiting  to get one order from Government and they will simply lay their life if need be to defend us.

Same goes for a lot of Indians from any religion, region or caste

7 minutes ago, Jatboy said:

Pandit Mishraji Why bring Jaats into this? This is just my username. Do I play Jaat card on this forum? My only altercation on Jaats was with RandomGuy long time ago when I find out his post where he was generalizing all Jaats as Goonda.  And strange enough there was no one on this forum to point out to him that this is not acceptable.

I just put my political views here. Grow up and start accepting other people views. 

Ur userid itself is trolling jaats

https://www.news18.com/news/world/pakistan-foreign-minister-admits-jem-chief-masood-azhar-is-in-country-but-claims-he-is-very-unwell-2052137.html

Pak Foreign Minister Admits JeM Chief Masood Azhar is in Country, But Claims He is Really Unwell

In an interview with the CNN, Qureshi said that for the Pakistani authorities to arrest Azhar, India would first have to hand over proof that is 'acceptable in Pakistani courts.'

Again Same old line.

22 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Yeah Right, how can your mancrush who is suddenly a beacon of peace  can't acknowledge his own braveheart F-16 pilot who dared to cross LOC, just like our  pilot Abhinandan did, and was unfortunately caught. @Asim, @KeyboardWarrior 

Sad news. Unfortunate ft or him to have born in a sorry country where they don't respect their heroes.

Imran has been a failure with his "Naya Pakistan" rhetoric.

1. Not even China has spoken against the attack carried out by Indian air force in Pakistani territory. All countries have allowed India to attack while remaining silent and diplomatic about the attacks carried.  also without political support of major nations, it will be extremely difficult for him to further defend various sanctions at UNSC or other matters of governance.  This is a win for India. 

2. Pakistan had to boycott OIC yesterday which was another diplomatic failure.

3. Due to pressure from Indian government, they had to release our Hero Abhinandan in less than 3 days. The demarche given to Pak envoy worked along with Geneva conventions.

4. Imran Khan is getting booed in their parliament. Their opposition too are using this attack to destabilise Imran's party. Chances are that his party may collapse before it finishes the full term. 

5. Financially Imran has continued to ask for loans from China and IMG. The situation with this war will worsen the economics further. 

In less than a year since he has been elected, things are getting out of his control in all aspects. 

The various propagandas carried out by him  in no means solves any of the problems he is facing. The end result is going to be bad as situation in Pakistan gets worse. Pakistanis will realize after few years that they have been fooled and country has regresses further under false talk of Naya Pakistan. 

Edited by Straight Drive

43 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

Imran has been a failure with his "Naya Pakistan" rhetoric.

1. Not even China has spoken against the attack carried out by Indian air force in Pakistani territory. All countries have allowed India to attack while remaining silent and diplomatic about the attacks carried.  This is a win for India. 

2. Pakistan had to boycott OIC yesterday which was another diplomatic failure.

3. Due to pressure from Indian government, they had to release our Hero Abhinandan in less than 3 days. The demarche given to Pak envoy worked along with Geneva conventions.

4. Imran Khan is getting booed in their parliament. Their opposition too are using this attack to destabilise Imran's party. Chances are that his party may collapse before it finishes the full term. 

5. Financially Imran has continued to ask for loans from China and IMG. The situation with this war will worsen the economics further. 

In less than a year since he has been elected, things are getting out of his control in all aspects. 

Expressions on his face in the video of their meeting released after the Balakot attack were enough to gauge that he had no idea what to do.  His strategic inexperience has showig  This is what happens when someone who was a nobody in their politics suddenly became a puppet PM of ISI.

6 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Sad news. Unfortunate ft or him to have born in a sorry country where they don't respect their heroes.

My goodness, please don't tell me that he died of those beatings he got from the ignorant public in POK.

4 hours ago, MechEng said:

My goodness, please don't tell me that he died of those beatings he got from the ignorant public in POK.

Most likely his ass was on fire.

But back to op.

Imran needs to answer Americans now. Trump in his speech clearly said. He is looking to resolve decades old issue between India and Pakistan 

23 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

This will be used by Pak courts, media and parliament of their non involvement in Pulwama..

As suspected Kejriwals rant is used by Baki media. He is a hero to them, this gaddar suvvar.

Edited by coffee_rules