Ind’s batting = Kohli

zen

Just now, jusarrived said:

Dhawans decline is a big concern . I was banking on him to step up during WC , but the way hes playing it dosent look good . Rohit though will cause more damage if he scores runs lol thats how good he is .

Yup its all on Virat , it has been that way for 5-6 years now .

I agree about both openers failing in recent time but come on that's arrogant to say it's just virat in odi cricket. I bet rohit & dhawan both have won more matches in last 5 - 6 years than kohli.

Just now, ShoonyaSifar said:

Till the time you stop creating these silly threads and get educated properly to not do those phoney analysis, you'll keep getting schooled

Appears as if you are about to cry and can only read Tuktuk Sharma’s name :lol:

2 minutes ago, Nikola said:

In tests he sucks. In Odis pitches were not like have seam or swing movement to trouble him that much he got out due to mental block of test failures. 

The guy is crap if its not a flat bed  . lets go back to our last series in SA , do you remember him against steyn ? played and missed ~20 balls on a trot arguably the most embarrassing innings by an Indian top order bat

4 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

The guy is crap if its not a flat bed  . lets go back to our last series in SA , do you remember him against steyn ? played and missed ~20 balls on a trot arguably the most embarrassing innings by an Indian top order bat

Say anything he is going no where for worldcup atleast. If we can't get rid of dhoni in last 5 years then rohit will surely manage to play till worldcup.

5 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Whatever floats your boat

Thread is about giving chances to others .... Not on tuktuk sharma, whose name you only appear to read and try to turn it about him  :winky:

Edited by zen

Sharma was always been a hack as shown numerous times. He is good to perform in a bilateral series but in pressure situations like knockout games, I will bet on anything for opposition to send his ass packing early in the game. 

Edited by Lannister

From those likely to be in the WC squad .... below can be tried

KL / Pant (if Ind will not open with both)

Dhawan (ICC record)  / Rohit 

Kohli 

Shankar 

Pandya

Jadhav

Dhoni (will be there)

Kuldeep

Shami

Chahal / Bhuvi ( SENA / Subcon)

Bumrah 

11 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

Shami and spinners were the reason we won. And even in the first 3 ODIs rohit scored a 80 and a 60. Your bias is sickening dude.:facepalm:

Stop with all the new ways of opening threads.

Last thing I need is input from tuktuk sharma fanboys, whom I do not expect to understand the nuances being discussed  .... those things have been discussed on a variety of threads :lol: 

Edited by zen

Chance of scoring 3 consecutive 100s is slim. Kohli dropped himself to #4 too. So expected him to have an ordinary game .... What is worrying is that the rest apart from Dhawan, Pant and Shankar scored at a below par SR .... Have to question the 90 balls wasted by Tuktuk Sharma :hitler:

Edited by zen