Rahul Gandhi promises minimum income scheme

vayuu1

7 minutes ago, I6MTW said:

Lol, but there were videos saying Muslims are voting for bjp, this time. I dont have it now, my friend showed me the videos, u can google it online .

BJP have hired some Muslims in minority dominated areas, yet when it came to voting, they still got zero votes from those booths. So their own members dont vote for them...

3 hours ago, vayuu1 said:

all the economists today are slamming this scheme, saying this will create fiscal crisis. They are saying need to create jobs as it will set a bad precedent. 

Depends on the economist. We still have lefties who would claim this isn't enough.

Was talking to a lot of guys today, can't believe a lot of people are falling for it, they are saying modi kisan ke liye 6000 saal de rha hai to Rahul 72000 kyu nhi de sakta, honestly how dumb are people :wall:,the worrying thing was these were students, the educated lot, bc perception ban gya hai better start preparing for 2024 a lot of people are saying this a path breaking decision hadd Ho gyi bc, get ready to bend in front of Pakistani, in chewtiyo ka kuch nhi Ho sakta, haddi pheko aur sab jeebh nikale laar tapkaye aa jayenge saale. 

On 3/25/2019 at 8:29 PM, vayuu1 said:

Was talking to a lot of guys today, can't believe a lot of people are falling for it, they are saying modi kisan ke liye 6000 saal de rha hai to Rahul 72000 kyu nhi de sakta, honestly how dumb are people :wall:,the worrying thing was these were students, the educated lot, bc perception ban gya hai better start preparing for 2024 a lot of people are saying this a path breaking decision hadd Ho gyi bc, get ready to bend in front of Pakistani, in chewtiyo ka kuch nhi Ho sakta, haddi pheko aur sab jeebh nikale laar tapkaye aa jayenge saale. 

Lack of population control+ incentivizing people to not work= deadly future for India. As surajmal said, it will create more chaos and bring India to a breaking point. 

Edited by FischerTal

3 minutes ago, mishra said:

Its imaginary bail money promised to me lord Janata janardan. Cos he knows his family will not survive 5 more years of Chowkidae

Actually, this is his last bet. I can only hope stupid gullible Indians don't fall for his unrealistic promises. 72000 P. A. is too big a sum for the BPL category and they will be influenced by this dole out. This is the exact reason why Khangress has ruled for so many years. Just keep the public unemployed and poor, and then dole out easy money to win elections. They dont evem  need to convince jihadis and christiansa as these ppl vote for khangress by default. Its the Hindus which are the biggest tuchiyas who are not yet able to realise divise politics being employed by Khangress 

A race to the bottom. Pay people for existing. Raise the taxes on the Middle class, since the Upper class knows how to avoid paying taxes, and then splurge. 

A single subsidy would have been a better idea. Cut out all the other sops and make 1 lump sum payment directly to the bank accounts, not at this ridiculous rate, to people. Even that is flawed, but tolerable if temporary. 

This will be a GPL to India if Pappu actually does this. I can foresee another 1990s situation where we run out of money and have hyperinflation.