Ashwin you are a ficking disgrace

King Tendulkar

Was Ashwin right or wrong?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Was Ashwin right or wrong?

My opinion might be unpopular but puck it: If all the players b*tch and moans about it, remove it from the rulebook. If ICC keeps it in the rulebook, ain't no shame in implementing the law. Should the WK need to ask the batsmen permisson or give him a warning or two before taking the bails out? If not, neither should the bowler and get shame handed down their throat for it. All these players/fans b*tching and moaning, it's in the rulebook. He didn't do anything outside the rulebook. Puck the spirit of the game, batsmen walking out before the bowler even bowled it is against spirit of the game aswell so fair game!

Edited by Zero_Unit

14 hours ago, Gollum said:

What is disgraceful is 2 teams still allowed to play this league inspite of overwhelming corruption charges. What is disgraceful is Mudgal Committee not releasing the names of the fixers, meanwhile fixers are making TV shows to clear their names. 2 of them are even flexing their muscles in BCCI and Team India without any feeling of guilt, one of them a perjurer !!! 

:laugh::congrats::two_thumbs_up:

It's a fricking farce that Mudgal committee is not releasing the names of the players in the envelope. :wall:

Edited by Stan AF

33 minutes ago, Zero_Unit said:

My opinion might be unpopular but puck it: If all the players b*tch and moans about it, remove it from the rulebook. If ICC keeps it in the rulebook, ain't no shame in implementing the law. Should the WK need to ask the batsmen permisson or give him a warning or two before taking the bails out? If not, neither should the bowler and get shame handed down their throat for it. All these players/fans b*tching and moaning, it's in the rulebook. He didn't do anything outside the rulebook. Puck the spirit of the game, batsmen walking out before the bowler even bowled it is against spirit of the game aswell so fair game!

Believe me, that will expose so called Gentleman stuff as Its not practical. Batsmen cheat and they know that they are cheating. ICC also knows that its batsman who is cheating. Thats why they made it very clear. Why cant batsman just stay in his crease a little longer

Just now, mishra said:

Believe me, that will expose so called Gentleman stuff as Its not practical. Batsmen cheat and they know that they are cheating. ICC also knows that its batsman who is cheating. Thats why they made it very clear. Why cant batsman just stay in his crease a little longer

IKR. Imagine we shamed the bowler each time someone stumped the batsmen out. What kind of stupidity is this? If it's in the rulebook, it's in the rulebook. It's not like the bowler just made up the rule out of his arse. ICC made it legal, players implemented it. If it was me, I would not even give one warning and take the bells off right away, let alone take this crap as SPIRIT OF THE GAME into account when it's fair game for the batsmen to take that slight advantage to steal a single.

1 hour ago, Wall2018 said:

At this rate... Some day stumping will also be called bad sportsmanship....

Yes. Gentlemen should not opportunistically dismiss a batsman like that. Also, batsmen should stop running on overthrows. And they should walk even if they get caught or bowled off a no ball. Hey, if a batsman can steal a feet so should the bowler, right?

8 minutes ago, Zero_Unit said:

IKR. Imagine we shamed the bowler each time someone stumped the batsmen out. What kind of stupidity is this? If it's in the rulebook, it's in the rulebook. It's not like the bowler just made up the rule out of his arse. ICC made it legal, players implemented it. If it was me, I would not even give one warning and take the bells off right away, let alone take this crap as SPIRIT OF THE GAME into account when it's fair game for the batsmen to take that slight advantage to steal a single.

Thats exactly the rule is. You dont need to warn. And rule has been simplified because more often then not its allways a English or Aussie batsman who is doing it and hence the outcry

6 hours ago, nevada said:

Terrorism vs Mandkading comparison isnt apples to apples either. Terrorism for any so called cause is illegal. Mankading isn't illegal. More bowlers should start doing this to keep batsmen in check. It's an eyesore to watch batsmen plundering runs at will with the bowlers reduced to ball boy status.

Mankading is ok if done in the right spirit. I am against Ashwining, which is a con job 

The example of terrorism is used to indicate that people even try to justify it using their logic. At the end of the day, it is about doing the right thing. Playing cricket in the right spirit is the right thing to do

18 minutes ago, zen said:

Mankading is ok if done in the right spirit. I am against Ashwining, which is a con job 

The example of terrorism is used to indicate that people even try to justify it using their logic. At the end of the day, it is about doing the right thing. Playing cricket in the right spirit is the right thing to do

You are justifying cheating mate where batsman is trying to steal a quick single by taking a headstart. Mankading is famous because it was done in a "test match". If I am to guess, It was original Mankading where batsman may have been more innocent

47 minutes ago, Zero_Unit said:

Spirit of cricket is the biggest load of crap I've ever heard. It's akin to your patriotic duty.

4 minutes ago, mishra said:

You are justifying cheating mate where batsman is trying to steal a quick single by taking a headstart. Mankading is famous because it was done in a "test match". If I am to guess, It was original Mankading where batsman may have been more innocent

People are against Ashwining, a con job made to look like Mankading 

Therefore, there is no point in listing Mankading laws or implying that batsman could have been out of his crease on the previous ball or whatever. In this case, he wasn’t, if Ashwin had bowled normally

Let’s not get into conjectures on original Mankading 

Therefore, there is no point in listing Mankading laws or implying that batsman could have been out of his crease on the previous ball or whatever. In this case, he wasn’t, if Ashwin had bowled normally

Butler was outside of his crease on all previous balls of the over.So ashwin did the right thing according to rules.

6 minutes ago, CG said:
12 minutes ago, zen said:

Butler was outside of his crease on all previous balls of the over.So ashwin did the right thing according to rules.

As I said before, ppl can even justify terrorism using their “logic” .... As mentioned in the post, Ashwining, a conjob made to look like Mankading, is not  the right thing to do. Do it properly when the batsman is “actually” out (not like the batsman has a tendency to get out so if I purposely delay, his start will eventually take him out and I will run him out) 

PS and see what the universal boss did when there was a genuine case for Mankading 

Edited by zen

As I said before, ppl can even justify terrorism using their “logic” .... As mentioned in the post, Ashwining, a conjob made to look like Mankading, is not  the right thing to do. Do it properly when the batsman is actually out 
There is no proper way to do it, it's always premeditated.