Ashwin you are a ficking disgrace

King Tendulkar

Was Ashwin right or wrong?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Was Ashwin right or wrong?

2 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

According to BCCI the rules were wrongly interpreted and the match officials failed in their duty. They also have come down heavily on Ashwin

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/ipl/top-stories/ravichandran-ashwin-should-have-maintained-decorum-bcci-official/articleshow/68579388.cms

Brilliant from BCCI! 

As mentioned, this is not Mankading but Ashwining 

I was mildly against Ashwin after that innings. Seeing the over the top reaction from guys like Warne lol I was like "F*** you all I am supporting this guy". There were far worse things committed by their Aussie guys like ball tampering, smith asking dressing room for review.They had no problem with that. But this that too in a non-international game.

2 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

I was mildly against Ashwin after that innings. Seeing the over the top reaction from guys like Warne lol I was like "F*** you all I am supporting this guy". There were far worse things committed by their Aussie guys like ball tampering, smith asking dressing room for review.They had no problem with that. But this that too in a non-international game.

Yeah sure, thats why you supported Ashwin, Chennai guy

12 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

According to BCCI the rules were wrongly interpreted and the match officials failed in their duty. They also have come down heavily on Ashwin

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/ipl/top-stories/ravichandran-ashwin-should-have-maintained-decorum-bcci-official/articleshow/68579388.cms

wait a minute. Bruce oxenford an elite umpire interpreting wrong is a mistake of Ashwin? So anytime someone appeals for something they can give out and go after the bowler? 

1 minute ago, CSK Fan said:

No. Nothing to do with that. I would have backed player from any state. Amount of vitriol against him by these Aussies and English cricketers is nothing compared to what they did against Smith and Co.  Ball tampering, claiming bumped ball, 

8 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Exactly,we are,just to be Yudhisthir are siding by them

This is foolishly insane:bird:

Edited by Suhaan

6 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

Nothing to do with regionalism. You see the vitriol of these Poms, Aussies and Pak!s on twitter? Effing hypocrites who suddenly find their voice when an Indian is involved. It is our duty to defend our guy. Many Indians however siding with the goras, expected because slavery is genetic. I too would have been more harsh if he had actually cheated, but he played within ICC rules....3rd umpire could have pressed the green signal if he wanted. 

3 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Nothing to do with regionalism. You see the vitriol of these Poms, Aussies and Pak!s on twitter? Effing hypocrites who suddenly find their voice when an Indian is involved. It is our duty to defend our guy. Many Indians however siding with the goras, expected because slavery is genetic. I too would have been more harsh if he had actually cheated, but he played within ICC rules....3rd umpire could have pressed the green signal if he wanted. 

I am talking specifically about @VVS Laxman perpetual closet csk and chennai player fan

Edited by CSK Fan

12 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

wait a minute. Bruce oxenford an elite umpire interpreting wrong is a mistake of Ashwin? So anytime someone appeals for something they can give out and go after the bowler? 

Bcci thinks Ashwin was wrong too. They think spirit of the game should be as important as laws 

3 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Just check the main forum. I was the one started a troll thread against Ashwin. I am the one who advocated exclusion of KKD in ODI, Vijay in Tests. May be you think everybody is regionalistic like you?

Don't bother with this guy. He once called me a padosi. He is the only one in the closet in more ways than one :lol:. Supposed CSK fan but hates Dhoni and Chennai :facepalm:. I suppose mr.mumbikar used it as a troll account and got caught in it :phehe:

15 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Shane Warne is the most despicable human being associated with cricket. A man who cheated in his personal life, did everything against the spirit of the game his whole life suddenly becomes moral guardian...give me a *ing break. Is he still associated with the Rajasthan franchise?

Shane warne's behavior against samuels was for everyone there to see. He literally pulled that guy from shirt and abused him. So much for the taking moral high ground.

Edited by raki05