Chocolates which aren't easily available in India

Cricketics

5 hours ago, Mariyam said:

@Cricketics

What is still rare to find in India are the Irish alcoholic chocolates. For the life of me, I can't recollect the name. 

Maybe you should get those for the not so sanskari ones in the tics household.

jim beam liquor chocolates are available everywhere here ( and the only brand  i know ) ..

anyway they are haram for you :om: 

no one is going to appreciate chocolates...they'll be counting on their iphones :hehe:

btw for kids, halloween variety are decent

off topic, may fave was 'mars almond' variety..not sure if it is still continued...it was pure bliss :om:

7 hours ago, Mariyam said:

@Cricketics

What is still rare to find in India are the Irish alcoholic chocolates. For the life of me, I can't recollect the name. 

Maybe you should get those for the not so sanskari ones in the tics household.

after eating them, when the aunties find out that there was alcohol in the chocs

"hai hai valait ch jaake bigarh gya, kutte ne sanu vi  nasha kara ta" @Cricketics

:hysterical:

Edited by PBN

6 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Tics paaji @Cricketics Don't forget to buy these for the elders...they will thank you forever!!

mv2a0y.jpg

O wow, how can I forget JD chocolates. Tried this in Nashville near its factory. Looks great bhai and it has packaging too which makes it presentable. Great suggesrion bhai.

Will surely check these out. Thank you

On 3/27/2019 at 4:59 PM, Cricketics said:

Hello All, I am planning to visit India and I am trying to take chocolates for family and friends and would like to know about the chocolates which are not available that easily in India. I know most you can find these days, but there must be some popular ones which are hard to find in India or are still considered great and aren't that easily affordable or you have to really look for it hard to find.

What kinds are those?

Are lindt all kinds available. Will the big lindt bars like these shown below in the image be considered good gift or its something you can easily find on roadside shop?

Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 4.57.25 PM.png

Would love to hear some names. I would like to take something unique which isn't available easily in India or something which isn't sold everywhere.

My Brother-in-law told me that Lindt is available in India, even fake knock-off Chinese Lindt is available - I would think a 1000 times before eating any processed/packaged foods made in China.  Is there nothing these guys won't counterfeit?  

6 hours ago, sandeep said:

My Brother-in-law told me that Lindt is available in India, even fake knock-off Chinese Lindt is available - I would think a 1000 times before eating any processed/packaged foods made in China.  Is there nothing these guys won't counterfeit?  

Seriously saloh ne kuch nahi chora. I also heard that top end stores carry these original chocolates but since its bit on expensive side, they are sitring their for a while and not fresh enough. I can see that case often. You might be paying 400 rupees for old chocolate almost about to expire.