Dhoni you arrogant SOB!

King Tendulkar

15 hours ago, Pollack said:

Chuskies were crying about a no ball given when square leg umpire signalled one bouncer for the over saying square leg umpires decision should be considered for making a no ball call. Today square leg umpire says not a no ball and you guys are still crying. :hmmmm2:

Some chuskis supporters are madarsa chaaap 2 takey ke chindibashti k aawara loga hai :p::p:

14 hours ago, shortbread said:

U have a captain who goes all MC BC the moment something is out of his control (thats 99% of the time), the last thing one needs is a loud mouthed keeper as well.

The guy is close to 40 and perhaps is playing his last IPL..... emotions can go overboard!

Ya u are right budhha sathiya Gaya hai. Issue pehle nangey badan ground pe pahunch Jaye nikalo saaley ko.:hysterical:

14 hours ago, Global.Baba said:

Abbey dhakkan did you read my post. This is happening too frequently. Looks like you will trade India’s defense secrets for a CSK win :laugh:

This isn’t about CSK or Mi or any other franchise, how many times have you seen no balls in last over in international cricket and how many times has it happened on this tournament which is not even half way through. 

If it makes you feel better I pointed that out in the MI match too but anyway you probably won’t get it. Enjoy the win I guess 

:hysterical:...These chuski can sell their chadhhis for dhoni worshipping.

3 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

The abusive ones are mostly them . 

How do you know that for sure.  On the same account do you consider dhoni fan are most shameless who defends all his acts and unnecessarily bring Tendulkar when they are not able to defend him and that includes you as well.

1 minute ago, bahubali said:

How do you know that for sure.  On the same account do you consider dhoni fan are most shameless who defends all his acts and unnecessarily bring Tendulkar when they are not able to defend him and that includes you as well.

Thats cos I know these posters ? 

you are allowed to defend any player , nothing wrong in it ..Tendulkar , Dhoni or Virat . you dont decide who I support or criticise .

1 hour ago, jusarrived said:

Thats cos I know these posters ? 

you are allowed to defend any player , nothing wrong in it ..Tendulkar , Dhoni or Virat . you dont decide who I support or criticise .

Offcorse but what funny is tendulkar,dravid or Azhar has nothing to do with what dhoni did yday.

9 hours ago, bahubali said:

Ya he alone played , bowled and batted right. I remember that :agree:

Check the context, where did I claim he alone did that? He captained a young team to a world title in a brand new format and then led the team to a ODI WC victory (while also playing a clutch knock along with Gambhir in the finals).

All evidence for not caring about Indian cricket, right? /s

But, please don't let me disturb your narrative. :martini_shaken:

8 hours ago, flamy said:

Check the context, where did I claim he alone did that? He captained a young team to a world title in a brand new format and then led the team to a ODI WC victory (while also playing a clutch knock along with Gambhir in the finals).

All evidence for not caring about Indian cricket, right? /s

But, please don't let me disturb your narrative. :martini_shaken:

Well he wouldn't have a name without doing those things would it? Arrogant people het arrogant after they get power, not before. The things he has done when young players have pissed him off and how he is very partial to players he likes is for all to see

So once he got the power, he doesn't care anymore. He just wants to maintain it. His slow approach has cost the international team many times. His potential replacements don't get enough time to settle. He has not allowed captain kohli to learn on his own