IPL 2019 - Match 50 - Chennai Super Kings vs Delhi Capitals - MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai - 1/5/19 8:00 PM IST

Real McCoy

Here is Rajesh from the stats team: "If DC finish on 100 in this match, their NRR will drop to -0.092, while CSK's will go up to 0.205. Hence important for them to stay through and score as many as they can here... could prove to be crucial if it comes down to NRR for the top two spots."

99 all out. :phehe:

1 minute ago, velu said:

yeah .. your pappu is enough to destroy us :lol:

You seem pretty retarded for a South Indian. I have repeated countless times that I supported Pappu for only 1 test match since his competitor was out of form. 

Yet you have latched onto that discussion for over 4 months and keep repeating yourself like a brainless moron. 

18 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Oldies finish the top of the table Will sure win one of the two matches Another funk I suppos

It is advantage for these oldies team most of the top player like Warner ,rabada ,smith are leaving before semi final to prepare for world cup but in case of CSK they will lose only faf and tahir

Edited by helperononline

4 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

You seem pretty retarded for a South Indian. I have repeated countless times that I supported Pappu for only 1 test match since his competitor was out of form. 

Yet you have latched onto that discussion for over 4 months and keep repeating yourself like a brainless moron. 

i seem to be retarded .. but you are retarded :hehe: :lol: 

@vvvslaxman  triggered with zero to no efforts :rotfl: 

tenor.gif

Edited by velu

4 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Tahir is like a wizard for them

Final is in Hyderabad run scoring pitch we have one more NZL left arm spinner I hope he does not go

Compared to another csk is losing less player imo 

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/cricket/ipl-2019-teams-hit-by-exodus-of-overseas-players-for-icc-cricket-world-cup-2019-3903561.html

Edited by helperononline