CWC Match 5 | South Africa vs Bangladesh | The Oval, London | June 2, 2019| Match thread

Just now, SK_IH said:

What I have found interesting is teams in this WC so far are following the Eng trend of deep batting ,of course Ind are hamstrung in this department

I will take good bowlers over bits and pieces players anyday. Steyn with his upfront wicket taking ability would have been more useful than Morris. I know Steyn is not fit.Guy like Morris leaks more runs than he scores.

Just now, putrevus said:

I will take good bowlers over bits and pieces players anyday. Steyn with his upfront wicket taking ability would have been more useful than Morris. I know Steyn is not fit.Guy like Morris leaks more runs than he scores.

Not that I disagree with you about bits n pieces players but Ind's balance would have been perfect had one of wristys were capable bats

3 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

Not that I disagree with you about bits n pieces players but Ind's balance would have been perfect had one of wristys were capable bats

I know, we can blame Kohli and TM all we want but they have been given a squad that is so one dimensional.Somehow some delusional people here expect Indian top order to bat like England.

I don't see any all round talents in domestic cricket either.