WC19 | M30 | SA vs Pak | London | June 23rd @ 5 30 AM EST

zen

30 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

Our middle order is not scoring freely becz our tail is too long.  Playing both Kuldeep and Chahal in the line up strengthens our bowling but weakens our batting.

I m sure our middle order (Dhoni-Jadhav-Shankar-Pandya) will score quickly and hit more freely if we play Jadeja and either of Kuldeep/Chahal.  

Without both,we are not winning anything.They are the masters of chokejob in the middle overs.

9 minutes ago, maniac said:

Aamir baal under le ke aarey. Wc ke iyyest wickut taker aye aamir- VvS Laxman

I forgot to ask you how do you think the DD owner would be feeling. Yesterday Carlos scored a century and was caught and even dismissed by players who played under his ownership or Chris Moriss last game getting three wickets. I mean half of the talent on display played under his ownership. Do you think the selfless hero will be smiling and feeling proud about the talent which he identified and gifted to the world and other franchises :phehe:.

Just now, Switchblade said:

I forgot to ask you how do you think the DD owner would be feeling. Yesterday Carlos scored a century and was caught and even dismissed by players who played under his ownership or Chris Moriss last game getting three wickets. I mean half of the talent on display played under his ownership. Do you think the selfless hero will be smiling and feeling proud about the talent which he identified and gifted to the world and other franchises :phehe:.

Of course. About time you acknowledged the legend. It’s not even a joke anymore as proof is in the pudding as they say :hatsoff: